PDA

View Full Version : Woot for mustangs.

Black Stallion
09-13-2005, 03:31 PM
Today when I went to the bank, I pulled up to the drive-thru, I gave her my paycheck, and she cashed it and as I was about to leave, she said, "You look good driving that car, it looks badass". I just laughed and said thanks. Every girl loves a stang, or atleast a driver with devilishly good looks. :thumpupn:

Also I vaccumed my car for the first time since I bought it. I went to one of those $1 machines at a car wash due to my lack of a vaccum with a hose at home. It ended up costing me the $1 plus the $0.47 I had in my pocket since it fell out and I sucked it up by mistake.

O yea, my High School Football team won their game on Friday, they have the best name, The Mainland Mustangs. :devil:

Yea thats about it. Just though those were interesting points of my weekend.

J
09-13-2005, 03:47 PM
Also I vaccumed my car for the first time since I bought it. I went to one of those $1 machines at a car wash due to my lack of a vaccum with a hose at home. It ended up costing me the $1 plus the $0.47 I had in my pocket since it fell out and I sucked it up by mistake.

:rofl:

ClintEastwood
09-13-2005, 04:02 PM
its amazing how chicks dig mustangs even with the stock ugly pony rims..trust me they stare and i always get compliments and ya de ya, its awesome.

Black Stallion
09-13-2005, 04:30 PM
its amazing how chicks dig mustangs even with the stock ugly pony rims..trust me they stare and i always get compliments and ya de ya, its awesome.

Check my website, I bought 17" Chrome Cobra style wheels. After that, I was too poor to buy a camera.

Hmongstang
09-13-2005, 04:46 PM
white chicks digs me :thumpupn:

ClintEastwood
09-13-2005, 06:05 PM
no they dont

stangman190
09-13-2005, 07:58 PM
:rofl:

Nicoleb3x3
09-13-2005, 09:04 PM
I get checked out all the time, girls, boys, kids, and the older generation...
Everyone likes a badass Stang! Mustangs are Hot!
Because Stangs Rule The Road!

(how many Mustangs do you pass each day??)
...how many Camaro's and Firbirds or even Rice to you pass each day??
..get the picture?
..Got Stang?

Nicoleb3x3
09-13-2005, 09:06 PM
Don't worry, all you guys look Hot drivin' Stangs!