PDA

View Full Version : Same ol' shit diff. day.

storm7127
09-13-2005, 07:47 AM
Well I ahdn't participated in the face offs for atleast a month or so because of all the drama and the friends voting for friends no matter who they are up againsts. Just as a test yesturday I looked and looked until I found a car as similar to mine as possible. Same color, basicly same mods, accually I have a couple things more done to mine. Well to make a long story short, I lost. Not by a couple but by about 20 or 25 votes I think. The polotics on this site are ate up. The cars shows are a scam too. But I will keep participating in the site because I do have a couple friends on here that I enjoy talking to and for the most part it is a fun site to hang out in. But when it comes to voting on "who's ride is better" you can almost always count on whoever has the most friends or whoever kisses the most ass will win. :diss:

J
09-13-2005, 08:06 AM
Welcome back. lol

sublime302
09-13-2005, 11:28 AM
yeah i think we know it, welcome back storm , care for a rematch? lol, wanna beat me again?

storm7127
09-13-2005, 01:22 PM
Anytime sublime! What are you gonna do about those cats? Holler.

storm7127
09-13-2005, 01:23 PM
Thanks J, it is good to be back.

J
09-13-2005, 01:51 PM
Wheres the pics of yer friends in their shirts???

lex
09-13-2005, 01:59 PM
Just like when I was in the battle of the bands. It didn't matter how hard you practiced, how long it took to write a catchy song. All that mattered was how many friends could get get to your gig.

What you said was definetly no surprise.

Roush2960
09-13-2005, 02:07 PM
I always vote how I feel not by who ask's for my vote.

02BlueStang
09-13-2005, 02:56 PM
I always vote how I feel not by who ask's for my vote.
X2 :thumpupn:

mysteed
09-13-2005, 03:40 PM
X2 :thumpupn:
x eleventy billion

storm7127
09-13-2005, 03:44 PM
Another popularity contest going on. Yeah woo hoo!!!! Go Judy!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good luck bud!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sep 12th, 2005 @ 9:01 AM

wldponi03

GSM#001828
| | | | |

Thanks but I am a Girl LOL Good luck to you too!!!

Jul 28th, 2005 @ 6:55 AM

FierceRage

GSM#000979
| | | | |

GOOD LUCK GIRL

Aug 31st, 2005 @ 8:22 PM

2003BlackSVT

GSM#001734
| | | | |

Good Luck Judy

Jul 28th, 2005 @ 12:37 PM

2003BlackSVT

GSM#001734
| | | | |

Hey, I'm a girl too....imagine that

Jul 28th, 2005 @ 12:37 PM

wldponi03

GSM#001828
| | | | |

I just wonder if they check our Profiles to see if we are Girls or Guys!!! LOL

Jul 28th, 2005 @ 6:55 AM

blnpony05

GSM#001968
| | | | |

Good luck Judy!! There sure is a lot of women here

Jul 21st, 2005 @ 8:06 PM

blnpony05

GSM#001968
| | | | |

No..they do not check our profiles

Jul 21st, 2005 @ 8:06 PM

storm7127

GSM#000915
| | | | |

No. I think most that are checking profiles for age, gender etc. are looking for mates. Go to yahoopersonals.com.

storm7127

GSM#000915
| | | | |

Oh, looks like this turned into another popularity contest.

Add comment

NEW TRIVIA!

storm7127
09-13-2005, 03:47 PM
J: Megan moved to Texas. I will get Julie in te shirt and get a pic. Maybe this weekend. I will do my best. I will let ya know.

wldponi03
09-13-2005, 07:23 PM
Hey Storm where are the Comments you made, all I see are the ones everyone else said!!!! You take this stuff too serious, its all in fun. I can see if we were wagering big Money or something!!! I didn't ask people to vote for me,on this Face-Off guess I have more friends on here than I thought, Sorry!!!! Thanks to all the people who have voted for me!!!! :thanks:

sicboy
09-13-2005, 07:31 PM
this is how its done. on got stang and in life everywhere else on the planet. every social or political structure is the same. who do you know and how well are you liked. i chose not to play. no big deal. anti social :fu:

tobedeleted_blnpony05
09-13-2005, 08:29 PM
http://www.gotstang.com/faceoffs.php?faceoffid=3104#comments

Here is the face-off...if any one is interested, this way you can see all the comments made :girl: :devil:

Nicoleb3x3
09-13-2005, 08:46 PM
popularity contest??
nah, it was just fun to partake.

and screw voting "friends" because they're friends. Anyone that asks, I'll check out the face off...but I'll vote the better car.
I ALWAYS vote what I think is the better car, or don't vote at all.

And I never want a pitty vote from anyone..then my rank and stats would be fake and useless.

wldponi03
09-13-2005, 08:52 PM
I don't want any pity votes either please vote for the Better Stang!!!!

storm7127
09-15-2005, 07:26 AM
Well I guess I just need to be more active in the site so I can pick up some more "friend" votes. Or I just need to tade in my modded/personalized GT in for a stock Mach with absolutly nothing done to it...

tobedeleted_blnpony05
09-15-2005, 07:47 AM
Well I guess I just need to be more active in the site so I can pick up some more "friend" votes. Or I just need to tade in my modded/personalized GT in for a stock Mach with absolutly nothing done to it...

Whatever works for you.... :beerchug:

storm7127
09-15-2005, 01:17 PM
Wow. Round 3...I chose a face off of similar rides again. Mild modded GT's and coincidently the same people that were bashing in the last face off are doing it gain. All right in a row and specifying that that voted for the other person. Oh and they happened to all check out the face off one after the other. Well, you 4 people (you know who ya are) keep playing your game. But when it gets old, I have a game for you.

J
09-15-2005, 01:31 PM
storm please take this stuff to PM..

storm7127
09-15-2005, 02:04 PM
Sorry J...I shouldn't even be taking that to PMs. I am a grown ass man and I shouldn't let juvenile crap like that bother me. So again, I am sorry J and those involved, I am sorry too for being so harsh.

I know not everyone can get along and I am not sure why we don't but never the less, my appologies.

2003BlackSVT
09-15-2005, 02:09 PM
Wow. Round 3...I chose a face off of similar rides again. Mild modded GT's and coincidently the same people that were bashing in the last face off are doing it gain. All right in a row and specifying that that voted for the other person. Oh and they happened to all check out the face off one after the other. Well, you 4 people (you know who ya are) keep playing your game. But when it gets old, I have a game for you.
I'll see your PM and your "game".....how old are you? You need to remember who started it all...AND the "friends" you are speaking of are like 5 WOMEN....not the rest of the site...everyone has an opinion, just like an a**hole....I choose to vote, so does everyone else, maybe if you weren't so negative, believe it or not...personality has alot to do with it too dear....you'd get more votes, they see your comments and don't WANT you to win.....get over yourself sweetie and play nice.......

2003BlackSVT
09-15-2005, 02:15 PM
I saw your apology and we shall see how long it lasts......it was all in fun, YOU took it to the next level sweetie......:-) Name calling is not necessary.....Competition is healthy, Complaining is normal....but Name Calling....just bad!

The Guardian
09-15-2005, 02:18 PM
Sorry J...I shouldn't even be taking that to PMs. I am a grown ass man and I shouldn't let juvenile crap like that bother me. So again, I am sorry J and those involved, I am sorry too for being so harsh.

I know not everyone can get along and I am not sure why we don't but never the less, my appologies.I think this should be address to all not just J. I think this is a start to mending the bridges you may have burnt. I also know we all can't get along but we can certainly try. In trying we need to be nice if possible to each other. We have daytime TV for soaps, this is a fun site and we do not need the drama. So I will close this and say thanks for your last post Storm and good luck in your face-off.

The Guardian
09-15-2005, 02:19 PM
I saw your apology and we shall see how long it lasts......it was all in fun, YOU took it to the next level sweetie......:-) Name calling is not necessary.....Competition is healthy, Complaining is normal....but Name Calling....just bad!You said it sister.:beerchug:

wldponi03
09-15-2005, 02:23 PM
I saw your apology and we shall see how long it lasts......it was all in fun, YOU took it to the next level sweetie......:-) Name calling is not necessary.....Competition is healthy, Complaining is normal....but Name Calling....just bad!
I agree Girl, name calling is not right!!!

2003BlackSVT
09-15-2005, 02:26 PM
I agree....Good Luck and let's get back to having FUN!! (and work HAHA)

FierceRage
09-15-2005, 02:28 PM
You say your a grown up man though you start calling people names now how grown up is that. :ugh2:

FierceRage
09-15-2005, 02:30 PM
Good Luck and let's get back to having FUN!! (and work HAHA)

I agree

storm7127
09-15-2005, 02:38 PM
Well I agree we don't need to get always get along but lets tolerate each other. This site is great and we should spend time enjoying it not bickering with each other.

Also, not to keep this going but you say that I started it. From what I remember, how this all got started was me saying "good luck bud" in a face off and I got reemed for calling a girl bud. The next thing I know is I have a pack of girls on my ass purposly voting against me. But what ever. :closed:

Lets just have fun.

FierceRage
09-15-2005, 02:43 PM
Sorry but with me it started when I challenged you back and you started the name calling and telling me to go do things that I can not say on here:
s*** d***

You could have just said NO :ugh2:

J
09-15-2005, 02:46 PM
:lockit: