PDA

View Full Version : Traffic School ROCKS!!!

Hmongstang
09-11-2005, 10:07 PM
Today i went to traffic school for that one ticket i got about a month ago............ i heard so many stories about how boring it was, but it's actrually fun and woot I strongly recommend it to anyone with time on their hand :loser: (very good time to meet Hotties :devil: )

ClintEastwood
09-11-2005, 11:02 PM
shut the fuck up hmong

mustangfreak123
09-11-2005, 11:05 PM
shut the fuck up hmong
whats up with the harshness? :nailbite:

Fastest302
09-12-2005, 01:59 PM
cant we all just get along here. i went to traffic school also it was str8

Terminator X
09-12-2005, 03:41 PM
Not sure about anywhere else, but here in SD we get to pic what type of traffic school we go to. Like there's Comedy Traffic School, Hip Hop Traffic School, Theatrical Traffic School. They have many others too. The Comedy Traffic school I went to was very good and it was funny. Wouldn't want go waste my time doing it again, but if I had to I'd go there again.

1nasty96
09-12-2005, 04:45 PM
im glad you had fun hmong :thumpupn:

Hmongstang
09-12-2005, 09:21 PM
Not sure about anywhere else, but here in SD we get to pic what type of traffic school we go to. Like there's Comedy Traffic School, Hip Hop Traffic School, Theatrical Traffic School. They have many others too. The Comedy Traffic school I went to was very good and it was funny. Wouldn't want go waste my time doing it again, but if I had to I'd go there again.

hiphop traffic school??? what in the hell is that??? u dance and party??? darn, wish they have something like that here...... the one i attended was a comedy traffic school. it's pretty fun...

1nasty96, thanks :beerchug: