PDA

View Full Version : Someone left me a cute little message on my car!

ChromaLusion
09-05-2005, 05:11 PM
http://www.gotstang.com/photodisplay.php?useruid=491&normal=1&showimage=140

There was a red & black camaro (v6 that sounded like hell) parked a few spaces down.

This is what my friend wrote on the other side
Instead of "need" she says "keed" (triumph the insult comic dog)
http://www.gotstang.com/photodisplay.php?useruid=491&normal=1&showimage=141

mustangfreak123
09-05-2005, 05:18 PM
he must have been dropped on his head a few times when he was little :looney:

J
09-05-2005, 05:18 PM
do finger print analysis and take his ass down. :lol:

ClintEastwood
09-05-2005, 06:02 PM
camaros do rock though.....

04redmach1
09-05-2005, 08:51 PM

OH BROTHER

mustangfreak123
09-05-2005, 09:20 PM
:( :( :(

auriansmustang
09-05-2005, 09:36 PM

are you on drugs????.....

02BlueStang
09-05-2005, 09:48 PM
Cledus forgot to capitalize the "R" in his phrase :lol:

1nasty96
09-05-2005, 10:29 PM
:ban:

ClintEastwood
09-05-2005, 11:46 PM
sorry i love mustangs (duh i own one) but camaros just plain outperform mustangs with ease...just a better car. Sorry that you guys are so closed minded.

Z28 > GT

spiffy
09-05-2005, 11:58 PM
i just love the look of that new 05 camaro :-D

ClintEastwood
09-06-2005, 12:02 AM
gotta love how a car that stopped being made three years ago will eat a new mustang alive:)

J
09-06-2005, 12:15 AM
Which maro can take an 04 cobra?

ClintEastwood
09-06-2005, 12:21 AM
an 04 cobra isnt a new mustang J....

sublime302
09-06-2005, 12:26 AM
:ban:
lol.. camaros suck!!!

ClintEastwood
09-06-2005, 12:29 AM
an american rear drive n/a V8 with over 300 hp and 300 ft lbs torque sucks??? thats just ridiculous....and just plain ignorant.

J
09-06-2005, 12:34 AM
I didnt know the new cobra was out yet. :)

ClintEastwood
09-06-2005, 12:38 AM
its worth the wait for Z06 owners to stomp a mudhole in.....

did i mention i have a mustang?

Topless In Texas
09-06-2005, 12:48 AM
DID NOT BOTHER reading thru the other posts. My feelings... what an ass****.. Chey guys are known to be a little insecure. Consider yourself fortunate.
TNT :beerchug:

meneep
09-06-2005, 01:16 AM
You know, I don't necessarily have anything against Camaros, but if you want to talk about how good they are, talk in past tense form, please!
If you can't compare an '03 or '04 Cobra because they aren't a 'new' Mustang, then why don't we really make the odds even and say you can compare any Mustang to a Camaro, as long as it isn't faster!
At least the guy spelled Camaro correct! I am always amazed at how many Camaro owners can't spell Camaro! And, although most Mustang owners are familiar with what the Mustang was named after, how many Camaro owners even know where that name came from? :silly:
Enough of my anti-Camaro talk! I really have to thank them for making the Mustang so popular! :thumpupn:

04redmach1
09-06-2005, 01:53 AM
gotta love how a car that stopped being made three years ago will eat a new mustang alive:)

You know, i go through this $hit alllll the time. I agree that for a while the LS1 NOT the camaro was kicking fords @ss. BUT times have changed and get on with it. my STOCK mach 1 has beat MANY LS1's. Some with all bolt ons, some stock. From a roll from a stop, sorry, MY HOOFBEATS ARE LOUDER.
ALSO i raced a CAMARO SS when i was stock, hmmmmm 1st gear was good 2nd gear was better for me hehe and so on. Stock for stock, get over it, FORD RULES STREETS NOW. Thats why the mustang is still being made and the camaro aint. And for the new Z06, looks like chevy had to go to a 427 when we decieded to step up our displacemanet to the 5.4 in the Cobra. They thought ,"hell they are whipping our @ss with that little 4.6, we better watch out now :wow: " So i give Chevy the big :loser:
And another thing for your info, i raced a 01 trans am ram air with a 05 GT.. It was an even race so dont give me no crap about no new mustang cant beat a camaro. :diss:

sublime302
09-06-2005, 02:19 AM
You know, i go through this $hit alllll the time. I agree that for a while the LS1 NOT the camaro was kicking fords @ss. BUT times have changed and get on with it. my STOCK mach 1 has beat MANY LS1's. Some with all bolt ons, some stock. From a roll from a stop, sorry, MY HOOFBEATS ARE LOUDER.
ALSO i raced a CAMARO SS when i was stock, hmmmmm 1st gear was good 2nd gear was better for me hehe and so on. Stock for stock, get over it, FORD RULES STREETS NOW. Thats why the mustang is still being made and the camaro aint. And for the new Z06, looks like chevy had to go to a 427 when we decieded to step up our displacemanet to the 5.4 in the Cobra. They thought ,"hell they are whipping our @ss with that little 4.6, we better watch out now :wow: " So i give Chevy the big :loser:
And another thing for your info, i raced a 01 trans am ram air with a 05 GT.. It was an even race so dont give me no crap about no new mustang can beat a camaro. :diss:

perfectly said!!! :devil:

camaro owners or lovers... >>>:dupe: :gso:

crimsonblack
09-06-2005, 07:54 AM
He must be talking about the IROC. The camaro's 305 engine was a huge piece of crap and even came in the Z28. The later camaros near the end were much better products but the body of the car was for shit. The Pontiac Trans-Am looked so much better but even it couldn't touch the Cobra or Mach1

lex
09-06-2005, 09:18 AM
I love Mustangs

Ponygirl67
09-06-2005, 10:54 AM
Me too....and Chebbie boys can be cute when they are all worked up cause you are making fun of their cars....hehehehe.... :lol: :lol:

ChromaLusion
09-06-2005, 12:12 PM
At least the guy spelled Camaro correct! I am always amazed at how many Camaro owners can't spell Camaro!

Exactly. I hate how they spell it "Camero" WTH is that. I need to wash my car now. Watch. It'll still be there afterwards.

ClintEastwood
09-06-2005, 02:17 PM
LS1 > 4.6 blown or not.

04redmach, you beat the LS1 probably because you are a better driver, not because you have a better car. Mach 1's own, but the LS1 TA/camaro is better. Doesnt take much modding for an LS1 to beat cobras either, and they can do it NA.

My Cobra
09-06-2005, 02:44 PM
Ok here we go. From a person that has had both a 96 camaro with a LS1 engine right from the boy tie factory with a few mods to a 99 cobra with bolt ons. I have to say that because people own somethign they are going to say it is better no matter what they own. Look at the SRT4's (HA HA) but you love what you own that is why you own one. As far as the engine goes i have to say that fords 4.6's are over rated as far as power from the factory and GMs products are under rated. I had a STOCK ls1 put in my camaro. GM claimed 300 hp. made 3 pulls on the dyno and ended up up 331 hp. My 99 cobra claimed 320 when put on the dyno with bolt ons is 312. I loved my camaro when i had it. I love my cobra. But as far as engines if you have ever drove both and have an open mind you know that the ls1 is all top end and the stangs will take there punch from the start. Do not compair two diffrent things and try to say that one is better than the other. I am not sure if that was on the back of the car when we got out from olive garden when there was some punk ass v6 owner beside us acting all bad or if it was when we came out of the movies with a wicked looking z28 a few cars down. No need to talk about how good a camaro is on a mustang chat. nobody will agree. same thign with saying how good stangs are on camaro chats. just my .02

ClintEastwood
09-06-2005, 02:49 PM
couldnt have said it better, My Cobra.

Black Stallion
09-06-2005, 03:14 PM
You should've wrote on his car with your key, "Yea, but Mustangs are Better"

EddieGT
09-06-2005, 05:10 PM
Ok here we go. From a person that has had both a 96 camaro with a LS1 engine right from the boy tie factory with a few mods to a 99 cobra with bolt ons. I have to say that because people own somethign they are going to say it is better no matter what they own. Look at the SRT4's (HA HA) but you love what you own that is why you own one. As far as the engine goes i have to say that fords 4.6's are over rated as far as power from the factory and GMs products are under rated. I had a STOCK ls1 put in my camaro. GM claimed 300 hp. made 3 pulls on the dyno and ended up up 331 hp. My 99 cobra claimed 320 when put on the dyno with bolt ons is 312. I loved my camaro when i had it. I love my cobra. But as far as engines if you have ever drove both and have an open mind you know that the ls1 is all top end and the stangs will take there punch from the start. Do not compair two diffrent things and try to say that one is better than the other. I am not sure if that was on the back of the car when we got out from olive garden when there was some punk ass v6 owner beside us acting all bad or if it was when we came out of the movies with a wicked looking z28 a few cars down. No need to talk about how good a camaro is on a mustang chat. nobody will agree. same thign with saying how good stangs are on camaro chats. just my .02
Bullshit... You just found that pic of a '99 Cobra and photoshopped it with your screen name... Loser...

hahaha, just flipping you shit bro, you know I got nothing but love for ya... Which reminds me, my parents are coming to visit me for Thanksgiving but I wanna put them in a hotel (lol)... Hook me up with good rates! :beerchug:

Anyways, I agree with you... It is a known fact that chevy motors are made to BREATHE... hence the better top end...

However, a fellow coworker who is a huge Chevy guy (has worked on more engines than most of you has seen in your lives... He's an older guy btw) has always been extremely anti Ford's 4.6 SOHC...

When I first got my '04 Cobra, I took him out for a ride... These were his words (I remember them like it was yesterday, because I never thought I'd live to see the day he'd say this)...

"I have a newly found respect for Ford and SVT. The Terminator motor has made me a believer."

When he got out of the car, he did a "bow down" type motion... hahaha, it was great.

And that on a completely stock '04 Cobra.

Remember, SVT's (and Ford's) reputation was on the line after their little stunt with the '99 Cobras (not that they did it purposely, but it was a silly mistake that really hurt their credibility.

I, however, would take a twin charged C5 or C5 Z06 vette any day of the week over a Cobra... :nya:

buknwld
09-06-2005, 07:38 PM
:thumpupn: agreed

mustangfreak123
09-06-2005, 10:46 PM
Mustangs will always be number one in my book :thumpupn: :devil:

04redmach1
09-06-2005, 10:46 PM
Well i have put many LS1 cars on my dyno AND i have an LS1 for a showcar as many of you know. With a cam it changes the whole dymanics of that car. We put cam in ours and it opened it up. BUT, you put a pulley on a cobra, and you have a LS1 killer. the SOHC (GT) is VERY good on bottom end. Puts down mor torque. BUT the DOHC is a top end giant. I know for a fact. I was clocked over 160 by a damn cop when racing a bike :devil: My buddy is a cop and when we street race he clocks us at finish line. Any who, the LS1 is mainly a top end engine as well. the thing about the mach 1 , is the cams are low mid range cams. the gears are lil lower in tranny as well. The heads are already flowed and ported nicely from Ford. I put down on my mustang dyno STOCK 291 and 317 torque. tune, weld in flows, and K&N drop in i got 299.9 at the wheels. DONT for get the LS1 has a 3.27 gear i think. Ls1 would put 287-292 on my dyno stock. With a SLP lid it was 295. Now mach 1 has 3.55 gears another plus. Its not just because i know how to drive, one of the guys i raced (the one with all bolt ons) has a malibu drag car so he knows how to drive. He even came up to me after race and told me i was faster and he NEVER thought he would see the day when a stock mustang would beat an LS1. :clap: AND again, i have a little 281 V8 compared to a 350 and i spank dat @$$. Now onto the bolt on cars. you take a cobra and take a LS1. spend the same amount of money the cobra WILL be faster. the LS1 is not safe after 500-550 to the wheels. Internals need to be done. Was told by a GM tech. Sorry boys, LS1 days are over. I put the new GTO with the 400 horses on my dyno as well, it did 320 rwhp and 326 torque. I wasnt too impressed with it. Just a grand am with a big motor. Im tired of typing it ends.... :thanks:

ClintEastwood
09-06-2005, 11:04 PM
LS1 > 4.6

mustangfreak123
09-06-2005, 11:08 PM
LS1 > 4.6
you've already posted that :loser: nothing against camaro's, but you are fighting a losing battle trying to defend them on a MUSTANG site :thumpupn:

04redmach1
09-06-2005, 11:12 PM
4.6>3.8>3.0>2.2>mo ped>scooter>street sweeper>LS1 >owned<

mustangfreak123
09-06-2005, 11:37 PM
4.6>3.8>3.0>2.2>mo ped>scooter>street sweeper>LS1 >owned<
you forgot about the 4.2 and Yugo :lol:

04redmach1
09-07-2005, 01:35 AM
4.6>4.2>3.8>3.0>2.2>Yugo>mo ped>scooter>street sweeper>MY 4 WHEELER>LS1

:beerchug:

My Cobra
09-07-2005, 06:47 AM
5.4? lol

nufc1
09-07-2005, 10:22 AM
Well look at 160 mph @ 4,500rpm need i say more???????????????????? and that is fact!, no dreams
as a rule i just read it and laugh but here is my 2 cents worht

nufc1
09-07-2005, 10:25 AM
160 mph @ 4,500 rpms from 390 hp thats good enough for me :beerchug: snakse bite :thumpupn:

ClintEastwood
09-07-2005, 02:18 PM
you've already posted that :loser: nothing against camaro's, but you are fighting a losing battle trying to defend them on a MUSTANG site :thumpupn:

no, im fighting an uphill battle...unfortunately im not an expert an either the LS1 or the 4.6 to really prove good points...you should talk to my buddy andy or a guy i only know as "kumacho"...kumacho is who i go to for anything to deal with cars...and hes the least biased person when it comes to cars. He currently has a 10 second NA LS1 camaro SS and a 350Z track cars, and hes owned GTOs, other z cars, impalas, you name it.

Oh and hes gettin an 07 cobra when they come out...

EddieGT
09-07-2005, 04:34 PM
no, im fighting an uphill battle...unfortunately im not an expert an either the LS1 or the 4.6 to really prove good points...you should talk to my buddy andy or a guy i only know as "kumacho"...kumacho is who i go to for anything to deal with cars...and hes the least biased person when it comes to cars. He currently has a 10 second NA LS1 camaro SS and a 350Z track cars, and hes owned GTOs, other z cars, impalas, you name it.

Oh and hes gettin an 07 cobra when they come out...
It's not so much about it being an uphill battle or not... Point is, if you bring up such statements in a site that is themed after Mustangs, the majority of people will be biased, for natural reasons.

I don't think the LS1 engine is really all that... It has a lot more aftermarket than the SOHC 4.6, but that doesn't make it the better motor. If you want to compare displacement for displacement, try and compare it to Ford's 5.4L in the Cobra R. That's an NA motor that's underrated at 385 HP...

Still smaller than the LS1, yet a smoother powerband, better bottom and top end, and has been proven to be bulletproof.

There's also countless crate motors from both GM and Ford that can outhandle one another, in an alternating fashion...

The Cammer 5.0 is among the most tuneable V8's ever built and the possibilities of that motor are endless... Still smaller displacement than the LS1.

Bottomline is that you make statements, on a Mustang site, and even admit to not being an expert in the subject. And then throw in some guy's screenname as your "source" of information... Try actually talking to people who own a shop and work on these motors for a living. Then your sources will be the more credible.

I've been watching your posts in the last day or so... On several threads you've stirred things up by making comments about people being biased and making fun of other makers, in particular Chevy (that seems to be your button). It's getting quite pathetic and honestly if you don't like it then stop reading threads... If you choose to continue reading them and get all worked up because people here like Fords better than Chevys, you're just making yourself seem like more of a fool (not saying you are a fool, but you'll give out that impression for expecting a Ford site to say nothing but good things about Chevys).

ClintEastwood
09-07-2005, 06:54 PM
i just think a LS1 camaro is better than a 4.6 mustang, is that so hard to understand?

5.0literriceeater
09-07-2005, 07:32 PM
Dude, short and sweet. If you like the camaro so much, just get one. I think the LS1 motor is a great engine, but when you compare it to the mach, or cobra, the smaller cube engine can still keep up with it.

mustangfreak123
09-07-2005, 07:37 PM
i just think a LS1 camaro is better than a 4.6 mustang, is that so hard to understand?
trust me, you've already proved the point that you prefer camaros over mustangs :loser: now go trade the mustang in and buy one since you clearly think they are the best cars ever:ugh2:

EddieGT
09-07-2005, 07:38 PM
Fine, as most of us here think the DOHC 4.6 (in NA or SC form) is better than the LS1.

I understand that you think the LS1 is better than the 4.6 (not sure if you're referring to the SOHC GT motor or all variations).

I hope you understand that I think the DOHC 4.6 is better than the LS1.

Are we agreeing to disagreeing?

ClintEastwood
09-07-2005, 10:33 PM
yes cool guy, we are agreeing to disagreeing.

Im gettin an LS1 as soon as i can afford the price difference...which is not right now because college means i have to live as cheaply as possible for a while...but as soon as i can find a deal im takin it. Hell i might even go for an LT1 in good condition.

ChromaLusion
09-08-2005, 12:25 AM
Dang. All that over a damn picture! sorry I posted it in the first place. lol

04redmach1
09-08-2005, 12:51 AM
OK, well we work on both. I have BOTH. So lets see where do i start. Yes the LS1 is a decent engine i will give you that. BUT if you look at facts.....
FORD
MOD DOHC
27 MPG
MID HIGH 12's STOCK
ENIGINE PAIN IN ASS
TO WORK ON
MORE ROOM TO WORK
ON ENGINE COULD BE
BETTER THOUGH

GM
PUSH ROD
LUCKY IF 20 MPG
I HAVE ONLY SEEN LOW 13'S
EASIER TO WORK ON
TO DAMN CRAMP SPACE

So hmmmmmm....... Better MPG and power. WHICH ONE DO YOU CHOOSE??

And you have a stang now. why trade it in on Camaro. Dont you like to drive sometinh and not push it?? Its like a ROCK remember? hehe :loser:

ClintEastwood
09-08-2005, 02:32 PM
LS1 camaros get 27 or 28 mpg on the highway...i dont know where you got your info from? maybe that rock ur talkin about.

Why would i trade my mustang in on a camaro oh god i wonder. I have a 150 hp 3.8 with a 5 speed. Damn i guess it WOULD suck to double the horsepower and have an extra gear and also to be able to take off the tops on a sunny day. What the fuck was i thinking. I thought about gettin a 99+ GT but would would want 240 hp when you could have 300 hp for the same price??

J
09-08-2005, 02:46 PM
Camaros are ugly.

EddieGT
09-08-2005, 02:48 PM
LS1 camaros get 27 or 28 mpg on the highway...i dont know where you got your info from? maybe that rock ur talkin about.

Why would i trade my mustang in on a camaro oh god i wonder. I have a 150 hp 3.8 with a 5 speed. Damn i guess it WOULD suck to double the horsepower and have an extra gear and also to be able to take off the tops on a sunny day. What the fuck was i thinking. I thought about gettin a 99+ GT but would would want 240 hp when you could have 300 hp for the same price??
27 to 28 mpg on the highway?? :bs:

My cousin had a Camaro, and he was lucky to get above 23 on the freeway.

Besides, I think this thread is way off topic.. If you guys want to discuss this further, open up a new thread... I'm locking it as of now.

:lockit: