PDA

View Full Version : just got back from the hospital...

_eazy_
12-03-2004, 06:01 PM
well today has been real bad... my girl is in the hospital for what the doctors think is an infection of the appendix... i've been fighting with the hospital staff all day about seeing her b/c her parents are out of town... we'll, i went for the 3rd time today and they finally let me go in her room and talk to her for a couple minutes. she's feeling real under the weather (drugs) and they wont let me stay in the room with her... is there anything i can do? can hospitals really do that?

im back at home now to get a shower and something to eat... then back to the hospital where i guess im staying the good part of the night.

this really sucks :(

232stang
12-03-2004, 06:07 PM
sucks, man and yes sometimes they can limit the visitor, before my grandfather past away we liked to go to the hospitol daily because we knew his time had come, and we could only be thre for two hours tops out of the whole day

_eazy_
12-03-2004, 06:09 PM
sucks, man and yes sometimes they can limit the visitor, before my grandfather past away we liked to go to the hospitol daily because we knew his time had come, and we could only be thre for two hours tops out of the whole day

no.. they wont let me see her AT ALL... every time i go in there they tell me to leave. i refuse and just sit in the waiting room...

a nurse snuck me in her room...

CODY2003
12-03-2004, 06:09 PM
Legally you're not family so you don't have crap for rights in the matter. I believe that you can get the permition of the family though. Try getting her family to clear it with the hospital.

_eazy_
12-03-2004, 06:10 PM
Legally you're not family so you don't have crap for rights in the matter. I believe that you can get the permition of the family though. Try getting her family to clear it with the hospital.

i dont know their cell # and totally fogot to ask her when that nurse snuck me in

CODY2003
12-03-2004, 06:12 PM
i dont know their cell # and totally fogot to ask her when that nurse snuck me in
Relay man, get the nurse to ask for you and give it to you, or call someone else that would know. Family friend, neighbor, etc.

J
12-04-2004, 01:52 AM
She should be ok man... appendix removal is pretty standard.. I had mine out a few years ago.. I drove myself to the hospital.. thought I was constipated (never have been). lol.

On the way I got stopped by a freight train... they tell me I could have died if the damn thing burst. No worries man.. let us know how she is !

BruntzySVT
12-04-2004, 02:36 AM
Hope shes okay man! Shes gorgeous!

SDRMustang1
12-04-2004, 03:02 AM
Starns, im sure everything will be fine man, but hey keep your head up, you will find a way to get in that room! Ive been in that same situation with my ex, things work out man!!!

stalkerbabe
12-04-2004, 06:13 AM
you will be okay and so will she!

NoSlo5.0
12-04-2004, 09:42 AM
Is it a private room? That might have something to do with it also if it isn't. If it isn't then you might just be stuck to normal visiting hours, until you make a friend on the inside. By the time you figure everything out, she'll be back home. Best wishes go out to you both.

jbarr668
12-05-2004, 07:48 AM
Sorry to hear that man. Let us know how she is doing, I'm sure she will be fine as everyone else has already mentioned. But its know fun seeing a loved one in the hospital.

_eazy_
12-05-2004, 10:25 AM
thanks everyone...

okay, as of 2 am yesterday morning, they released her to me on her parents request... she had no pain as of that time and seemed fine. The doctors did about 20 tests and concluded she could go home but must come back in a week for a follow-up or if any pain returned.

she's been in my bed since then... and im making her breakfast in bed as we speak :)

SDRMustang1
12-05-2004, 12:19 PM
Starns, your a good man!!

Stang Gurl
12-05-2004, 12:28 PM
... and im making her breakfast in bed as we speak :)
ahhh the good old days... before marraige. :ugh2:

_eazy_
12-05-2004, 12:31 PM
Starns, your a good man!!

:thanks:

BruntzySVT
12-05-2004, 12:39 PM
thanks everyone...

okay, as of 2 am yesterday morning, they released her to me on her parents request... she had no pain as of that time and seemed fine. The doctors did about 20 tests and concluded she could go home but must come back in a week for a follow-up or if any pain returned.

she's been in my bed since then... and im making her breakfast in bed as we speak :)

Do you know how much poon tang ur going to be recieving after she is completely healthy again for doing all this? lol :clap: :naughty:

stalkerbabe
12-05-2004, 02:11 PM
Do you know how much poon tang ur going to be recieving after she is completely healthy again for doing all this? lol :clap: :naughty:
is that all you have on your mind!?