PDA

View Full Version : Thieving Scum.

Tribalstang
08-29-2005, 05:21 PM
Well Im sure allot of you have heard from my dad (thecarphotoguy1) that my stang got broke into and vandalised. The worthless scum that did it stole my stereo and punched a hole in the trunk, also pryed the door open. Unbeleivable..... :censored: :cussing: . I have pictures of the damage at my website on page 3. >owned<

The Guardian
08-29-2005, 05:23 PM
Sorry to hear that dude. I hope they catch the creep that did that.

1nasty96
08-29-2005, 06:16 PM
:lockit: sorry to hear that

Black Stallion
08-29-2005, 06:27 PM
That sucks, you need a new trunk door now.

Purpledoggy
08-29-2005, 06:55 PM
If you find them I'll help you kill them uuuuhhhh I mean teach them a leason!

02BlueStang
08-29-2005, 07:06 PM
did you have an aftermarket alarm on the thing?

that really sucks that some idiot would rip ya off like that...i wish people would actually work for what they have in life....did your insurance cover aftermarket parts?

1 nice car.....1 stupid burglar.....1 300 winchester magnum rifle with a laser scope= priceless

My Cobra
08-29-2005, 07:40 PM
sorry for your loss.
A alarm would nto help that much i had a ton of stuff stolen out of my camaro. Hell they even took the box for the alarm from under my seat that is screwed up.

hmongstangjr
08-29-2005, 07:48 PM
Death will be looking for that son of a pregnant bitch!

NoSlo5.0
08-29-2005, 09:07 PM
I gotta ask...is the car normally garaged?

Having been the victim of a car burgulary myself, I know there's no way I could sleep at night with my car sitting in the driveway. You just can't have something nice and expect the public in general to respect it, much less not try to take it.

ClintEastwood
08-29-2005, 11:56 PM
i hear ya...i just moved last week and now my mustang sits on the street in a college town, so basically any drunk idiot could come do whatever he pleases in the middle of the night. He just better hope no one here sees him because they would be entering a world of pain

sublime302
08-30-2005, 12:31 AM
Death will be looking for that son of a pregnant bitch!

who is this?

nyways... hope the bastard rots in hell.. i hate people who just think they can get away with stuff like that

csc
08-30-2005, 06:35 AM
what is the owned smiley all about?

Rwest75
08-30-2005, 07:15 AM
That sucks, Sorry to hear that happened to your stang.

Had a little bit of thievery going on around here too but not with the stangs. My store got ripped off for a laptop and then two days later the grocery store got hit twice. I was actually arriving at work when the second one happened and attempted to chase down the suspect. He got a way cause im not as fast as i use to be and my dress shoes arent that great for running. He dropped the stuff he stole, plus his keys, an 8" flat head screw driver and a tazer. After that i bought a collapsable batton cause you never know what your gonna get into and our shopping center is a high crime area. I hate driving any of our vehicles to work cause of it.

Ryan

J
08-30-2005, 08:19 AM
http://www.gotstang.com/photodisplay.php?useruid=1864&normal=1&showimage=11

Thats bogus.

Snake
08-30-2005, 09:28 AM
sounds like it's time to wire up the rides to 110 volts to keep these creeps out!

J
08-30-2005, 09:29 AM
sounds like it's time to wire up the rides to 110 volts to keep these creeps out!
Yeah, thats all good till a bird lands on your car.... LOL

Tribalstang
08-30-2005, 09:33 AM
No, Unfortunatley the car isnt normally garaged, but its about 20 feet away from where I sleep and theres a Beretta 9mm about 2 ft from my bed. Car Alarm or car starting = crazy half asleep maniac with pistol!!! Only problem is that all of this happened at Slaters Automotive while it was waiting to get tuned this week. They hopped the fence and did this at his place of buisiness (he is paying for everything cause Slater is a standup guy.) However, due to these events Ive found a garage to keep her in. The owned smiley is there because....well.....as you can see....I got Owned....plain and simple. Thanks for all you kind words and support you guys here are really awsome.

Black Stallion
08-30-2005, 05:02 PM
After that i bought a collapsable batton....

I have one of those, During the summetime though, my car is in the driveway behind a fence and gate, and my dog sleeps right next to it. So no one touchs my car without me knowing about it. Not to mention the floodlights that are on motion sensors :-D.

NoSlo5.0
08-30-2005, 06:15 PM
No, Unfortunatley the car isnt normally garaged, but its about 20 feet away from where I sleep and theres a Beretta 9mm about 2 ft from my bed. Car Alarm or car starting = crazy half asleep maniac with pistol!!! Only problem is that all of this happened at Slaters Automotive while it was waiting to get tuned this week. They hopped the fence and did this at his place of buisiness (he is paying for everything cause Slater is a standup guy.) However, due to these events Ive found a garage to keep her in. The owned smiley is there because....well.....as you can see....I got Owned....plain and simple. Thanks for all you kind words and support you guys here are really awsome.

I remember the months after my stereo got stolen, any alarm in the parking lot would have me up and out there in the undies. That's a less than healthy sleep habit...

Hmongstang
08-30-2005, 06:45 PM
god, thats messed up

YaLeenVert
08-30-2005, 07:52 PM
OMG...what a mess.
I feel for ya.