PDA

View Full Version : Musta be a good monday... 50 users on already..

J
08-29-2005, 10:01 AM
HAHA, what did yall do this weekend?

Friday - shoppin

Saturday - Little get together at my friends place in chicago (jack and mary)

Sunday - Washed the car / VMAs.

And... someone brought in Donuts this morning... sc0re!

HerNastyNotch
08-29-2005, 10:24 AM
I spoiled myself this weekend since today is my first day back at work in the office in three or four months. I went and got a manicure, pedicure, waxing, and a facial. My puppy chewed thru the cable line outside the house so I spent all day Saturday waiting for Bright House to come out and repair the line so we could have TV and internet.

J
08-29-2005, 10:29 AM
Just be happy it wasnt a power line. :rofl:

tweety
08-29-2005, 11:11 AM
Friday night. Went to car meet. Food then back to a friends house and drank. :devil: ( and yes J you missed it, no pictures taken of me drunk :rofl: )

Saturday - Another car meet, met some more gotstang members

Sunday - yuck work

Ponygirl67
08-29-2005, 11:49 AM
I did absolutely nothing this weekend...it rained and blew here all weekend...urg. Next weekend we have a big carshow in town so I am looking forward to that!!!

J
08-29-2005, 11:50 AM
I did absolutely nothing this weekend...it rained and blew here all weekend...urg. Next weekend we have a big carshow in town so I am looking forward to that!!!
Make sure you post some pics.

The Guardian
08-29-2005, 12:19 PM
I thought we might be getting evacuated due to the hurricane so I went home and spent some quality time with the kid. Now I am back in time for the huge rain and wind from the hurricane as it blows across. I am in Panama City, FL (not Sumter, SC). Hopefully there will be no more of these hurricanes this season.

My Cobra
08-29-2005, 04:10 PM
I am at work in tampa FL for training for Verizon. Friday i worked then came to the hotel and then got picked up by my grandparents spent the weekend there seeing family and what not. Monday - Back to the grind. Climbing poles and running wires.

ChromaLusion
08-29-2005, 05:29 PM
mmmm just love to imagine him sliding down those poles. Laffing!

friday-- uhhh work + old imature hags + drama + more work = HELL!

Saturday-- one of 2 older sisters TOOLS & DROOLS bridal shower

Sunday-- Back to Hell again & almost got fired over old imature hags making shit up & omg dont wanna hear about that story...

monday--- hell wasnt so bad today suprisingly :) had a good ass cookie at work today... omg :)

Stang Gurl
08-29-2005, 06:26 PM
My weekend was the best weekend EVAR.... I went to the city and picked a friend up from the airport and we hung out all weekend. It was a blast! Seriously best weekend evAr!!!

02BlueStang
08-29-2005, 07:03 PM
work....work....work....oh yea, and worked some more lol

lex
08-30-2005, 01:49 PM
I just got back from a honeymoon. Got married for the second time (hopefully last!)

Its so nice to see Admins here are active on their board. you don't see that on alot of other Mustang sites

The Guardian
08-30-2005, 02:10 PM
I just got back from a honeymoon. Got married for the second time (hopefully last!)

Its so nice to see Admins here are active on their board. you don't see that on alot of other Mustang sitesCongrats on your wedding. I might do that again some day. Welcome to GS!

GetBlown
08-30-2005, 02:48 PM
Friday work till 5 pm did some charity work from 7 pM till 11 PM then had a few friends over for some friendly games of billiards.
Saturday charity work form 3-7 PM then went ot a party and got crunked up had a real good time got home at 8 AM.
Sunday recovered then had a family cookout and swim.

tweety
08-30-2005, 03:08 PM
Looks like we had some good weekends. Congratz lex on the wedding