PDA

View Full Version : You had to see this dudes stang....

ClintEastwood
08-26-2005, 11:26 PM
Ok today comin back from grocery/booze shopping i roll up to this stoplight in my cousins truck, and i see this nice white mustang with the nicest exhaust note ive ever heard. Then i look to check it out...and im like SWEET A SALEEN....well at least i thought it was...but it was just a jumbled ass mess of badges.Lemme describe...

White 96-98 GT
Saleen windshield banner
Saleen side stripes
Cobra emblems
Chrome bullit rims
Stainless steel bumper inserts that read MUSTANG GT.

I fuckin wish i had a pic of this mess. I like how he did everything to disguise that it was just a normal GT....then he goes ahead and makes his bumper stand out more with the ss inserts.....badass exhaust note though, i wonder what system he was running.

sublime302
08-27-2005, 12:58 AM
lol....

1nasty96
08-27-2005, 01:03 AM
:rofl:

prttychromektty
08-27-2005, 10:08 AM
I saw a 98 gt kinda like that last night...white with the boss decals that run on the sides of the body, LOTS of stickers on the front and back window, and the best part...hub caps...Ya know the walmart $49.99 ones...First stang I've EVER seen that didn't have at least steel wheels...I'm just glad they weren't spinners...I dont think I coulda handled that...

BonesGT
08-27-2005, 10:46 AM
They is a guy round here with a silver 2005 GT/ Shelby / Cobra / something else..LMAO On the front fenders are the Cobra snake badges, to one side is teh Running Pony and above those is the word Shelby. Damn Neon lights under it, and some other shit...should be a RiceStang!!!!! I'll try and catch a picture of it soon.

1nasty96
08-27-2005, 10:52 AM
Hey I've seen that car at the track in Ware Shoals,SC....Its a Slowbra!

BonesGT
08-27-2005, 11:18 AM
Hey I've seen that car at the track in Ware Shoals,SC....Its a Slowbra!
Yep that would be the one!!!!!