PDA

View Full Version : Car Show/Mt St helens Cruise pictures

02BlueStang
08-25-2005, 03:36 PM
http://www.gotstang.com/gs_images/meets/STHELENS/

Thanks again for the help J.....Gotstangers in the pictures feel free to point out your cars :beerchug: :thumpupn:

J
08-25-2005, 03:40 PM
badass pics dude .. glad I could help ya

My Cobra
08-25-2005, 04:45 PM
lookin good. NICE LOG!!!

Hmongstang
08-25-2005, 04:54 PM
like the groupd shot with the P51

meneep
08-26-2005, 12:43 AM
Hey! Thanks for leaving me out of all but one photo! LOL! Did you know that the Saleen in pic 20011 is a GS car? I think it's marxsaleen (?).
These events were really fun and I was at most of them! :thumpupn:
HEY KYLE,
Why don't we set up a GS event? Pic a weekend that no car shows are on, and let's get as many GS cars as possible in one place!
Maybe we can cruise to the Space Needle or something like that.
What do you think?
It would be nice to set an official record for the most GS cars in one place!

02BlueStang
08-26-2005, 03:05 AM
sounds good to me, just need to prepare early so I can get time off work Jim...also have a car show no the 18th of Sept, only other one I am aware of for this season :beerchug:

just let me know what we need to do etc to get a group shot of the car together :)

prttychromektty
08-26-2005, 03:58 PM
Wicked pics...the one of the 3 stangs with the side graphics should be one of the top pics on the site that chances, under the scrolling pics! Great shots!!!

blueponygirl
08-26-2005, 04:26 PM
I work every other weekend, but I am done by 730pm.... would love to take part in the pic!! Jennifer has every Fri and Sat off.... hey can anyone tell me how I get my sig in here? Crimson made one for me.

meneep
08-26-2005, 07:33 PM
OK then! Let's do this thing! :thumpupn:
Let's plan for a Saturday, someplace that has a cool parking lot for a picture, and is centrally located so that we can ALL make it!
We will put out a notice to everyone we know that is in the Northwest, and lay down the challenge for other GS groups to do something regionally!
First, what Saturday?
Second, where?
We pretty much stretch from Everett to Winlock with a couple strgglers outside the State, but not too far!
Kyle, do you want to try to come up with a place? Maybe one of the Parks around where you live that would be good for a photo?
Should we keep posting here? Or start a post just for this event?
Hey J, would this be the first Gotstang event? I mean more than showing up at other events.

02BlueStang
08-27-2005, 12:39 AM
im not sure for a picture for an area...there is a cemetary by my house with a fountain where we could take a picture...My uncle and dad are burried down there so it would be meaningful to me as well....

Sat Sept 10 I have another cruise to Ocean Shores, I usually work Sat but have fridays off for the most part depending on what days I take off that week.....I work roughly 70 hrs a week plus go to school so we would need to set a day ahead in the future so that I can request it off....Im up for a group picture :beerchug:

meneep
08-27-2005, 02:16 AM
You going on the cruise with Pierce County? We will be there, too! How many others can make that event? There are bound to be photo ops!
I've gone with Pierce on that cruise two years now and this will be three! Mustangs west and Pierce County get along great!
That cemetary shot sounds cool, too.

02BlueStang
08-27-2005, 11:16 PM
ill be there on the Ocean shores cruise on Sept 10th and Bickford Ford show on Sept 18th...should be sporting my saleen spoiler as well....tons of prep work, I cancelled my order for my saleen rear fascia and side skirts....Im not dealing with their crappy customer service and crappy quality for that price

1nasty96
08-28-2005, 10:43 AM
:thumpupn: pics looking good

blueponygirl
08-29-2005, 08:55 AM
I won't be able to make Ocean Shores... :( Drill weekend. I have this Friday and next Friday off though.