PDA

View Full Version : Yeah, yeah... I'm a pussy.

HerNastyNotch
08-25-2005, 10:21 AM
I hate going to the dentist!!! :nailbite:

J
08-25-2005, 10:23 AM
Just a cleaning? Or do you know your gonna get drilled?

HerNastyNotch
08-25-2005, 10:30 AM
I had the cleaning on Tuesday. Today was a root canal and a tiny filling for the beginnings of a cavity that was found during the cleaning on Tuesday.

Doc gives me a shot to numb. Leaves. Comes back 15 minutes later. Starts drilling for the filling. I can feel it. I say OUCH!!! He says Deal with it. He never took the drill off. I felt the whole thing.

J
08-25-2005, 10:31 AM
I had the cleaning on Tuesday. Today was a root canal and a tiny filling for the beginnings of a cavity that was found during the cleaning on Tuesday.

Doc gives me a shot to numb. Leaves. Comes back 15 minutes later. Starts drilling for the filling. I can feel it. I say OUCH!!! He says Deal with it. He never took the drill off. I felt the whole thing.
Fuck that.. Id close my mouth.

HerNastyNotch
08-25-2005, 10:33 AM
Then he says afterwards... Sorry.... guess you weren't numb! LOL

1nasty96
08-25-2005, 10:55 AM
:nailbite: damn that

GetBlown
08-25-2005, 11:12 AM
I had a filling done once same exact thing gave me the shot my facce felt like it was on fire for a second then a slight numbing but I could feel the drilling of my teeth and pieces of my teeth hitting the inside of my mouth.
Atleast you got it over with.

Davis83
08-25-2005, 02:02 PM
Then he says afterwards... Sorry.... guess you weren't numb! LOL

thats when you take the drill and shove it up his ass and say....sorry i guess you weren't numb...lol

tobedeleted_blnpony05
08-25-2005, 02:53 PM
I get the giggle gas :clap:

J
08-25-2005, 02:54 PM
I get the giggle gas :clap:
I ask for nitrous when they are just cleaning my teeth. hahahha

yosemiddysam
08-25-2005, 03:05 PM
Dentist should all have their butts kicked on a routine basis. Just for good measure.

ClintEastwood
08-25-2005, 03:37 PM
dentists own

02BlueStang
08-25-2005, 03:46 PM
ive never had a cavity.....let the name calling begin :lol:

hrsepwrbrat
08-25-2005, 04:50 PM
My last dental experience:
I hadn't been to the dentist in a few years, cause I'm terrified of it. So, one day I get the nerve up to go. They do the cleaning and all is well. They say I have a couple of cavities to fill, so I go back a few days later. They numb up the lower half of my face. Do the drilling, do the filling, all that happy crap. Doc puts a slice of wax or something between my teeth and tells me to bite down and grind. Ok, sure... Then he pulls out the wax and says "Uh.. why are you bleeding?" I say "I can't feel my face, you tell ME why I'm bleeding!" When he put the wax between my teeth and told me to bite down and grind, he didn't make sure my damn lip was out of the way. I had big gaping hole in my upper lip. I had shredded it. Then he says "Oh sorry about that, put some neosporin on it when you get home." Yeah, ok... whatever... No discount for the unprofessional lack of attention that caused this gaping hole. No free stuff for the pain I went through when the numb wore off. Nothing but an "Oh sorry" for the misery of trying to eat with a hole in my lip! You can't see it from the outside, but the scar is still there... wonder if I'll get up the nerve to go back to a dentist next year.. so, I guess the moral of the story is "don't trust dentists! If they tell you to bite down and grind, make sure you're not grinding your lip into shredded meat! Hold your damn lips away from your own teeth if you have to!"

cobraspence
08-26-2005, 08:02 AM
Been to the dentist so much this year that I have a chair with my name on it. I also have found a great dentist!

J
08-26-2005, 08:05 AM
Shit my dentist got put out of business for drilling cavities when there werent any... talk about makin money. lol