PDA

View Full Version : Slim Fast?

BruntzySVT
12-02-2004, 09:50 PM
Does anyone else have a fetish for chocolate protien/diet drinks cuz i do! Man i love chocolate protein bars to but everyone hates them, mabye its me!

_eazy_
12-02-2004, 09:52 PM
Does anyone else have a fetish for chocolate protien/diet drinks cuz i do! Man i love chocolate protein bars to but everyone hates them, mabye its me!

whey protein chocolate flavor and make it with milk and chocolate ice cream instead of water... tates so good and you get mad protein

BruntzySVT
12-02-2004, 09:54 PM
whey protein chocolate flavor and make it with milk and chocolate ice cream instead of water... tates so good and you get mad protein
Ya i dont want to become a fat ass starns..im actualyl drinking this shit for breakfest and lunch

_eazy_
12-02-2004, 09:57 PM
Ya i dont want to become a fat ass starns..im actualyl drinking this shit for breakfest and lunch

i needed to gain weight... had a shake ever morning plus 3 solid meals a day... gained 20 lbs in 2 weeks. but, if you stop, you lose all the weight in one week

BruntzySVT
12-02-2004, 09:59 PM
ehhim drinkin slim fast to lose it actually

_eazy_
12-02-2004, 10:08 PM
ehhim drinkin slim fast to lose it actually

fatass.. take stacker2

NoSlo5.0
12-02-2004, 10:10 PM
Slim Fast qualifies as a protein shake? Lots of carbs in there. Designer Whey french vanilla mixed with some orange flavored crystal light or orange juice, try that on, it kicks butt.

BruntzySVT
12-02-2004, 10:28 PM
Slim Fast qualifies as a protein shake? Lots of carbs in there. Designer Whey french vanilla mixed with some orange flavored crystal light or orange juice, try that on, it kicks butt.
thats whyy i said protein/diet!