PDA

View Full Version : Movies...

sublime302
08-20-2005, 12:18 AM
has anyone seen any movies...? i just went to see 4 brothers.. and it was an awesome movie, i recomend seeing .. its the best movie i have seen all year

prttychromektty
08-20-2005, 01:14 AM
I saw Rob Zombie's The Devils Rejects. Its creepy and weird...I loved it lol.

The Guardian
08-21-2005, 06:06 AM
you know what is scary. I have not even heard of those movies. I guess I need to get our of this hotel room and see the sights. I do not even know where the movie thearter is here. There is a cheap movie thearter in the mall across the street - showing old movies.

FierceRage
08-21-2005, 08:29 AM
Thanks for the recomendation on the Four Brothers didn't know whether to go see it or not. :thanks:

Now I have to go see it. :devil:

93ramvert
08-21-2005, 08:51 AM
Dukes of Hazzard and Wedding Crashers at the drive-in, F I have'nt laughed like that in a while.

ChromaLusion
08-21-2005, 12:40 PM
Saw Dukes of Hazzard, Wedding Crashers, RED EYE, & Last night saw The Skeleton Key... they were all good but RED EYE though.. wasnt that good really. Skeleton Key was a good story & awesome direction & effects. Dukes-- gotta love the guys from Super Troopers in it, In fact one of them directed the film & wedding crashers was funny as hell, owen wilson & vince vaughn are always great together

stangman190
08-21-2005, 01:06 PM
Yea i saw red eye last night and it didnt really impress me any.

sublime302
08-21-2005, 02:39 PM
yeah 4 brothers was awesome, and so was wedding crashers, i loved it, those 2 did work great together.. they also worked in starsky and hutch

My Cobra
08-21-2005, 06:00 PM
Saw Dukes of Hazzard, Wedding Crashers, RED EYE, & Last night saw The Skeleton Key... they were all good but RED EYE though.. wasnt that good really. Skeleton Key was a good story & awesome direction & effects. Dukes-- gotta love the guys from Super Troopers in it, In fact one of them directed the film & wedding crashers was funny as hell, owen wilson & vince vaughn are always great together

X2 ha ha ha red eye seemed like a decent idea for a movie but it was like one scene for the whole length of the movie.