PDA

View Full Version : EVERYTHING ON MY CAR IS FOR SALE!!!!!!

Stang Gurl
08-17-2005, 07:14 PM
Found out today my husband is cheating on me so I need divorce money so I am now parting out my car... this is what I have, make reasonable offers, no fucking around.

Lambo door conversion kit ..............$900 obo
17" Chrome Mach 1 rims with tires ............. 700.00 FIRM
MGW interior chrome
ebrake
ac knobs
tilt lever
headlight knob
door pins............ make offer
MGW oil cap ................ SOLD
2 10" Kicker Solorbaric L7s ............ 350.00 FIRM
Kicker amp .......... $200 obo
Streetglo Multi mode/color LED underbody kit ..... $75 FIRM

these prices are WITHOUT shipping... shipping is extra

Everything else I dont have the replacement stock parts for, sorry. Make me some offers, but dont be stupid. This shit has to go asap.

You guys know how I keep my car, everything is in like new shape unless otherwise noted.

Email me at stang_gurl04@charter.net with questions

93ramvert
08-17-2005, 07:55 PM
F that, don't sell the one thing that makes you happy. Just make his life hell until you have the money. Sorry to hear about it

mustangfreak123
08-17-2005, 07:57 PM
F that, don't sell the one thing that makes you happy. Just make his life hell until you have the money. Sorry to hear about it
i just read her post on 3.8, and she said that the title is in his name so thats why she is parting it out :ugh2:

FierceRage
08-17-2005, 08:02 PM
Sorry to hear that.But that is true don't sell the one thing you love the most.

ClintEastwood
08-17-2005, 09:00 PM
what is the width on the wheels?

ITLRUN
08-17-2005, 09:12 PM
So Sorry to hear that, That MF should have his you know what :nutkick: supper glued to his belly and if I where you and the car is in his name and wouldn't let you have it I would blow it up sorry I have no mercy for anyone who is an Adulterest. :censored:

Cobra94
08-17-2005, 10:04 PM
NOPE dont sell a thing. the let courts try to take that car. if he's cheating, he anit getting anything.
sorry to hear that BTW

02BlueStang
08-18-2005, 04:30 AM
lawyer up....cheating husband wont get shit and make his ass pay spousal support.....possession is 9/10ths of the law and the other tenth says no cheating...so he fucked up, keep the car, pawn off his ass instead :)

My Cobra
08-18-2005, 06:11 AM
that is so wrong. damn. I would not sell the stuff on your car you have worked so hard for just because he wants to screw around on the one he loves. What a pansy way to end a relationship just tell them its over. /rant

Wrench
08-18-2005, 10:34 AM
Do you have another mode of transportaion? Does he? If you don't, and he does,
seeing that you two are married, there is no issue of it being in his name. The fact that you two are married binds all possesions to both of you. The car was your car, and will be your car. Go talk to a lawyer before you do anything. I think you will be suprised how far you as a women will get with little money. But please hold on to your stuff until you talk to someone.

01GTType
08-18-2005, 10:56 AM
wrench that is because we are in california, the judges love women in this state.. believe me i lost my car because of it and we werent even married when i bought it..

Black Stallion
08-18-2005, 01:34 PM
Take his ass to the cleaners, since he was cheating, he shouldn't get ****.

The Guardian
08-18-2005, 02:13 PM
Definately talk to a lawyer. The cheating spouse normally loses. Lawyer up before selling anything,

Hmongstang
08-18-2005, 04:39 PM
that sucks bigtime kim, i'm sorry to hear what happend.

1nasty96
08-18-2005, 08:49 PM
sorry to hear that kim...as a criminal justice student i agree with everyone else...dont sell anything off your car until absolutely nessesary, chances are you wont have to...he'll end up having to pay it off if it already isnt.

auriansmustang
08-18-2005, 10:11 PM
that sux!!!!!! whoop his ass

Cobra67
08-19-2005, 11:29 AM
I wouldn't sell a thing off my car. You can make his life hell 'til you get the funds needed to leave his butt. You need something now to hold on to, the car would be one thing to keep your mind off his mistake. Just keep your head on straight and don't let the angry/hurt emotions override your better judgement. If you need a friend to chat with I will listen. God Bless

Stang Gurl
08-19-2005, 08:48 PM
You guys rock... I dont have to give up my car thank goodness, him and i worked out some agreements, we are still getting a divorce, but he said he will make my car payment for up to a year, then refinance and bring the payment down so I can start making it. This shit sux tho.

01GTType
08-20-2005, 04:43 AM
cool, glad to hear that your not getting rid of it... after all the work and money weve seen you put into it since the beginning of the year it would be a shame to let such a nice ride go.. :thumpupn:

auriansmustang
08-20-2005, 11:37 AM
congrats on keeping the ride.......but still whoop his ass....

prttychromektty
08-20-2005, 05:57 PM
Good!! No man should seperate a girl and her stang.

wildthing
08-22-2005, 07:40 AM
wow that really sucks , take his ass to the cleaners. so i guess your available now , what are you doing sat......hahaha my bad

bad281gt
09-06-2005, 06:54 PM
My ex-fiancee told me I needed to sell my car because we needed to find a place to live. I still live at home, work full time and go to school part time. She said she wasn't going to give up anything because she was in school full time, and worked part time. There was no way I could pay all the bills by myself even if I sold my car. My car is STILL in my garage, and did anybody catch the EX in front of fiancee? Sorry to hear about your situation, wish you the best of luck with whatever happens.

Black Stallion
09-06-2005, 07:25 PM
wow that really sucks , take his ass to the cleaners. so i guess your available now , what are you doing sat......hahaha my bad

Its kinda soon for that... :loser:

horseplay01
09-07-2005, 08:29 AM
You deserve better than a cheater. Hope everything works out well for ya!! Keep your head up, and keep moving on.

Roush2960
09-10-2005, 12:38 AM
that sucks bigtime kim, i'm sorry to hear what happend.

Kim I am sorry to hear the news. Hit me up if you need a ear to bend. I was on the flip side of this a few years ago. I dont know what happened on your situation, But things are not alway as bad as they look. The future is what you need to look at and getting past this is the first thing to do.

Take care and dont be a stranger to the site.

./M@

storm7127
09-13-2005, 05:11 PM
Sorry to hear that girl! He is a bastard! I think I am yhave found a buyer for your amp and subs. What model is the amp. How many watts? Let me know asap.

storm7127
09-13-2005, 05:13 PM
oops I didn't read all the way through. I am glad you get to keep your whip and all the goodies.

Rwest75
09-14-2005, 11:46 PM
Ok so im coming in this thread late a little. First of all let me start by saying that i am glad your not getting rid of your car.

Now, I m sorry to hear your getting rid of your husband. Im not condoning your husband cheating on you but i also dont condone vindictive behaivor and am not a big fan of divorce. Its to easy to get a divorce. Its a lot harder sometimes to forgive and rebuild the love and trust and build a stronger happier marriage. Divorce is almost like suicide in the sense that its a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I hope only the best for you and that maybe you can fix your marriage because i could not fix mine.

Ryan

Stang Gurl
09-15-2005, 12:04 AM
Ok so im coming in this thread late a little. First of all let me start by saying that i am glad your not getting rid of your car.

Now, I m sorry to hear your getting rid of your husband. Im not condoning your husband cheating on you but i also dont condone vindictive behaivor and am not a big fan of divorce. Its to easy to get a divorce. Its a lot harder sometimes to forgive and rebuild the love and trust and build a stronger happier marriage. Divorce is almost like suicide in the sense that its a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I hope only the best for you and that maybe you can fix your marriage because i could not fix mine.

Ryan

this was not vendictive behavior, this was me trying to get my money back out of my car that I put into it before it was possibly taken from me.

Adultry is unforgivable, sorry. I cant rebuild after that, sorry. Its not easy to get a divorce, Im finding that out now, its harder. It would be easier to just let it all stay in the back of my mind and act like nothing ever happened and pretend everything is ok, rather than grow the balls to leave his ass, get a job, go out and support my self for the first time in my life, and take my life into my own hands COMPLETELY on my own. THAT is harder than anything Ive ever had to do and Im doing it because I simply cant forget things, I can forgive, but forgetting is the bitch. If the love were there, the cheating would not have happened in the first place. I take those things very seriously. And now he knows exactly how seriously I take it.

Stang Gurl
09-15-2005, 12:06 AM
in all honesty, the thread serves no purpose now since I am keeping my car so if a mod could lock this I would appreciate it. :)

02BlueStang
09-15-2005, 12:07 AM
Adultry is unforgivable, sorry. I cant rebuild after that, sorry. Its not easy to get a divorce, Im finding that out now, its harder.

damn right

you cheat and you get the :fu: and :diss: