PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: J!

1BadRoushChick
08-17-2005, 12:57 AM
Hey! you shouldve come here to MI early this week, every night especially tonight has been jam packed with people we've had personally 20-30 cars rolling with us and some racing here and there, too bad im going to Chitown thursday morning to look for an apt. you'll have to make up for me while you're there! I won't be back till Sunday but I hope you get to meet a bunch of the MPH crew!

J
08-17-2005, 07:51 AM
Yeah im heading out there tomorrow morning... Ordered an MPH shirt... looking forward to meeting everyone :) Good luck in Chi-town! We should meet up sometime.

stalker
08-17-2005, 10:17 AM
MPH sucks... Pervage is where it's at! http://home.wideopenwest.com/~pochinco/friends.wmv

J
08-17-2005, 10:23 AM
LOL I think I knew one guy in there, thats about it.

1BadRoushChick
08-17-2005, 11:10 AM
Yeah god one Ryan lol, and MPH is part of Pervage and we're in that vid so bite me!

stalker
08-17-2005, 12:40 PM
MPH/pervage never does anything together:(... well, with the exception of Adam. You guys are the more mature/older version of us I guess! Al has his family to worry about, Cory and you have each other to worry about, and the rest of the gang I just never see anymore. I don't see how you can say that we are the same! But as far as biting you... well, next time I see you, you can let me do it.