PDA

View Full Version : You Might Be A Mustang Junkie If...

sublime302
08-11-2005, 08:52 PM
Here is something already started .. keep adding on....

You Might Be a Mustang Junkie if...

-Someone pulls all your sparkplug wires as a joke, and you can replace them from memory.

-Your center console contains a bottle of white shoe polish.

-You have ever considered moving to avoid emissions testing.

-You know how much your tires and wheels weigh (v6 mustang junkie only).

-You have watched the sun rise from laying on a creeper.

-As long as the water in the hose isn't frozen you can still wash your car.

-You analyze every mustang that passes you on the interstate.

-You dont trust anyone driving it other then yourself because they dont know how.

-You drive it carefully avoiding all speedbumps like they will hurt the car.

-You look at a Unique modded Stang like its a Hott girl

-Your girl/boy friend gets mad when you wash your car more than her/his

-You are on more forums sites than you remember

-You look at every cobra that goes by to see if its a fake

-You turn your head and look at any mustang that you pass, even if it's stock.

-You've almost run off the freeway while turned around looking at another mustang going the opposite direction; more then once.

-If this site (or any mustang site) is your start page

stangman190
08-11-2005, 09:14 PM
-- you stop in the middle of a sentence in a deep conversation to look/hear the mustang that went by

audiobahn81
08-11-2005, 09:51 PM
if your boy/girl friend tells you to pick between here/him or your mustang and you pick your mustang

Black Stallion
08-11-2005, 10:23 PM
-Can tell the exact year of a mustang from a distance.
-You stop to listen to a mustang and can guess the exhaust system he/she has.
-Wave to anyone driving a mustang.

sublime302
08-12-2005, 12:18 AM
-you are subscribed to more than 4 mustang magazines
-you do hunts just in order to take pics of your car and have a reason

sublime302
08-12-2005, 12:26 AM
- if you think that the 68' Shelby gt500 is THE coolest car EVER
-You know pretty much every single difference between the models all the way from 64.5 to 2005
-1/2 or more of your monthly income goes to modifications.
-You have Mustang models/memorabilia in your room/house.
-You don't know how to calculate gas mileage properly
-you park on the outskirts of all parking lots, regaurdless of the weather (and some how when you come back there is a 1981 rustbucket chevy truck parked as close as possible to you)
-if you've made more than 10 friends because of what you drive

Black Stallion
08-12-2005, 12:44 AM
-Get in a fight over someone touching your car (happened infront of an autoparts store lol)
-Spend 4 hours handwashing and waxing your stang in 100* weather, and then cry when it rains the next day.
-Only wear your nice shoes when you drive your stang.
-Make a video about mustangs just for fun.

StarDriver
08-12-2005, 03:57 PM
You buy sheets to put on your car before the cover goes on, these come from Bed, Bath and Beyond and yours for the house come from WalMart.

audiobahn81
08-13-2005, 03:34 AM
-you worry more about buying parts for you mustang then paying bills
-you spend more on one part for you mustang then you payed for your wife's/husband's car
-you take out a secound morgage to by performance parts for your mustang

01GTType
08-13-2005, 02:47 PM
-when you park your car on the front lawn instead of in the driveway and have a motion light just for the car.
-when you wake up in the morning and the first thing you do it look out the window to make sure your car is ok.
-when you talk to your car to tell it how much you love it..
-when you start up conversations with people about your car out of no where just to talk about your car.
-when you drive around the block just to drive your car
-when you go sit in your car in the middle of the night just to see how its doing..

REEF93
08-14-2005, 02:11 PM
---IF YOU CARRY AROUND A 7/16 WRENCH IN YOUR CONSOLE TO TIGHTEN YOUR HEADER BOLTS THAT WORK LOOSE :thumpupn:

StarDriver
08-14-2005, 10:01 PM
If you know the phone #s to all the aftermarket Mustang parts houses but can't remember you parent's/ girlfriend's phone #s.

GetBlown
08-15-2005, 03:40 PM
You wish you knew where the weather man lived so you could have a one on one talk with him/her for not mentioning the 10 minutes it was going to rain on your way home from work.
HAPPENED TODAY WASNT SUPPOSED TO RAIN AND IT DID

auriansmustang
08-15-2005, 03:46 PM
you read every single post in this thread.........lol hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. mine was the best....lol :rofl:

auriansmustang
08-15-2005, 03:51 PM
-----------if you're 13 and are on BMC and GS(ME)

Black Stallion
08-15-2005, 09:20 PM
-you read this thread and are actually guilty of doing atleast 10 of these things. (I counted 21 junkie things that I have done)

audiobahn81
08-16-2005, 01:01 AM
-you read this thread and are actually guilty of doing atleast 10 of these things. (I counted 21 junkie things that I have done)

i counted 30 that i have done

you drive your mustang around for hours just to be alone with the car:nos:

93ramvert
08-16-2005, 08:56 AM
I'm at 22 including this one.

You've photochopped your wheels to see how the stang would look with Deep Dish Rims

J
08-16-2005, 08:57 AM
Youve installed a blower instead of taking your girlfriend out shopping.

93ramvert
08-16-2005, 09:45 AM
Youve installed a blower instead of taking your girlfriend out shopping.

Yup, and it also gets you in trouble :beerchug:

Black Stallion
08-16-2005, 10:46 AM
-Consider your day off useless if it rains, which prevents you from washing your car.

Hmongstang
08-16-2005, 05:12 PM
you know the difference between rice and nice:lol:(hmong)

VonStrom
08-20-2005, 08:05 PM
-Wave to anyone driving a mustang.
And my kids think its just me!!

audiobahn81
08-20-2005, 09:06 PM
you install parts on your/buddys mustangs in a parking lot...just for you synister281

ClintEastwood
08-21-2005, 12:16 PM
-you have enough mustang shirts that you could wear one every day of the week(and then some)

I just bought two more yesterday:)

StarDriver
08-21-2005, 02:57 PM
-you have enough mustang shirts that you could wear one every day of the week(and then some)

How about if you have 12 Roush Racing crew shirts and you only wear them when you show your Roush. :devil: (Is that wrong?)

prttychromektty
08-21-2005, 03:14 PM
How about if you have 12 Roush Racing crew shirts and you only wear them when you show your Roush. :devil: (Is that wrong?)

and I thought I was bad with 2 mach 1 registy shirts lol. :beerchug:

01GTType
08-22-2005, 04:15 AM
i forgot about this one... i did this at least 30 times in the last year.. i have fmla for my asthma so i would leave work at lunch which was 830pm because it was a beautiful evening and drive around with the windows down until it got dark and then go home.. loved it, leaving at 830 would give me an hour of sunlight left in the summer time.

GetBlown
08-22-2005, 02:01 PM
Your day consists of getting up flipping through a mustang magazine, driving your mustang to work, going to work getting on multiple mustang forums, drive your mustang home, wash your mustang, eat dinner and fall asleep reading a mustang magazine. Then you get up and repeat the process daily.

smithegl
08-22-2005, 06:06 PM
I wash mine in the rain anyway - then dry it off in the garage - then take the pick up

wallbanger11_22
08-24-2005, 09:23 AM
if your boy/girl friend tells you to pick between here/him or your mustang and you pick your mustang

i just did this not too long ago

the heck with her she was just jealous of the car and she told me that

wallbanger11_22
08-24-2005, 09:38 AM
you own cobra shirts just to wear when you show your car
the heaviest box you had when you moved was full of mustang magazines (just happened)
you have a ford racing and cobra banner hanging in your living room
you puy together a plastic model and have to get 4 dif. models sets to make it look like your car
you hit on girls who own mustangs more than others (or girls who like mustangs) :)