PDA

View Full Version : the airport

audiobahn81
08-07-2005, 05:43 AM
ok well i do not know if this will count as a joke but acctually happened to me last thursday night.

ok to start off my buddys mom calls me up last wensday night and ask's if i can go pick up my buddy and i say sure. so thursday afternoon i go to my buddys house to talk to his mom and get all the details that i need like flight number gate number time and all that.well she tells me o'hare airport in chicago wich ok is a little bit of a drive for me almost 97 miles.but anyways i get to the airport with a diffrent buddy ridding shotgun so we are looking for our friends gate and we walk around the airport cant find our friend,so ok where is he its already 12:10 and his plane landed at 11:45 then my cell phone rings and its my buddy asking where we are we tell him terminal 3 and i ask him where he is and he says terminal 1 and i ask him are you sure your at o'hare airport and he says YES.
so i hang up and we head down to terminal 1 but when we get there he is no where to be found so we walk around the airport again and again,for 2 1/2 hours we walk around o'hare airport then my buddy calls me back asking where we are and i ask him again where he is and he say terminal 1a and i tell him so are we then i ask him to ask some one if that is midway airport and it his.so i just walked around the wrong airport for 2 1/2 hours looking for some one that was not even there.well then i make him talk a cab from midway to o'hare wich by the way is a $56.23 cab ride but he gets there and i asked him why was i told by your mom to pick you up at o'hare if you where coming in from midway and he says I TOLD HERE MIDWAY but remember i asked him what airport he was at and he told me he was at o'hare what should have taken only 2 hours max took almost 4 hours but thought i would share that everyone eles around here thinks its just to funny