11-30-2004, 10:54 PM
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s26/smilies-18731.png

he's coming for us!

Hmongstang
11-30-2004, 11:17 PM
WTF is wrong with u folks??? this forum turning gay? i hope it's a joke

232stang
11-30-2004, 11:18 PM
OMG, NOOOOOOO! MY ASS IS TOO PURE TO BE RAPED!

Hmongstang
11-30-2004, 11:32 PM
this is the reason i lefted 3.8mustang.com

and now it's another 3.8mustang.com :gay: :vomit:

BruntzySVT
12-01-2004, 12:18 AM
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s26/smilies-18731.png

he's coming for us!
Classic.

Well starns is obvious that you are using what we like to call reverse nacrophobia im my profession to allow others to accumulate your gay tendencies while you stay secretly in the closet. However, this act of nacrophobia will only haunt you in your third quarter year. "Life is broken up into four quarters and a half time; first quarter is your teen years, second is twenty-forty, half time being that of middle aged, etc...." This theory, created by a Dr. halfnine of Winiten College in London, shows any reader that in fact you will start your depression from your inner feelings never being released into reality at the age of sixty. Thus I feel sorrow for you and whomever else you decease your pity activites in which you call a "life" down with you. The only cure for this phobia is to find and educate others of this phobia until you find another unique person containing the disease also. I refer to this phobia as a "disease" for many reasons. Reasons include it can never be cured yet rather prolonged like the HIV virus, you can easily create havoc chaos by spreading your feelings of anal sex unto other rational citizens, and because Webster defines a disease as a condition that strikes quickly and we can tell that your age defines disease. Being of young age and already showing these signs do indeed frighten me, but none the less intrigue me at the same time. If you would like to contact me for further comments regarding your sickness please feel free to email me at DrBruntz@Clinics.net. Thank you for your time!

CODY2003
12-01-2004, 12:24 AM
Classic.

Well starns is obvious that you are using what we like to call reverse nacrophobia im my profession to allow others to accumulate your gay tendencies while you stay secretly in the closet. However, this act of nacrophobia will only haunt you in your third quarter year. "Life is broken up into four quarters and a half time; first quarter is your teen years, second is twenty-forty, half time being that of middle aged, etc...." This theory, created by a Dr. halfnine of Winiten College in London, shows any reader that in fact you will start your depression from your inner feelings never being released into reality at the age of sixty. Thus I feel sorrow for you and whomever else you decease your pity activites in which you call a "life" down with you. The only cure for this phobia is to find and educate others of this phobia until you find another unique person containing the disease also. I refer to this phobia as a "disease" for many reasons. Reasons include it can never be cured yet rather prolonged like the HIV virus, you can easily create havoc chaos by spreading your feelings of anal sex unto other rational citizens, and because Webster defines a disease as a condition that strikes quickly and we can tell that your age defines disease. Being of young age and already showing these signs do indeed frighten me, but none the less intrigue me at the same time. If you would like to contact me for further comments regarding your sickness please feel free to email me at DrBruntz@Clinics.net. Thank you for your time!

I'm impressed that you took the time to write all that in a thread that doesn't deserve that level of thought.

Now, What must be done.

IBTL!
:lockit:

BruntzySVT
12-01-2004, 12:24 AM
I'm impressed that you took the time to write all that in a thread that doesn't deserve that level of thought.

Now, What must be done.

IBTL!
:lockit:
you cant, that took thought man! i need starns opinion, he will just unlock it if it becomes lockd!

CODY2003
12-01-2004, 12:26 AM
you cant, that took thought man! i need starns opinion, he will just unlock it if it becomes lockd!
I had no desire to lock it myself, but only to see it locked. :nutkick:
It's only a matter of time.

BruntzySVT
12-01-2004, 12:29 AM
I had no desire to lock it myself, but only to see it locked. :nutkick:
It's only a matter of time.
in the mean time...how u doen cody?

CODY2003
12-01-2004, 12:30 AM
in the mean time...how u doen cody?
Crappy,..........Tests.
You?

BruntzySVT
12-01-2004, 12:35 AM
ehh good i have 5 more days of school left and no tests to do!

CODY2003
12-01-2004, 12:44 AM
ehh good i have 5 more days of school left and no tests to do!
Lucky bastard.
I have 6 tests and 15 days.

BruntzySVT
12-01-2004, 12:46 AM
Lucky bastard.
I have 6 tests and 15 days.
holy batman thats a lot!

Stang Gurl
12-01-2004, 08:49 AM
I surely hope this does not become a habit on this board. When something is locked it should stay locked unless the ADMINISTRATOR unlocks it... that is undermining someones mod position and thier authority to lock a thread they deem useless or headed in the wrong direction. JMO.

BruntzySVT
12-01-2004, 11:37 AM
I surely hope this does not become a habit on this board. When something is locked it should stay locked unless the ADMINISTRATOR unlocks it... that is undermining someones mod position and thier authority to lock a thread they deem useless or headed in the wrong direction. JMO.
Well im sorry babe i wuv u!

_eazy_
12-01-2004, 02:31 PM
Classic.

:rofl: omg that was great.

BruntzySVT
12-01-2004, 06:45 PM
hahaha lol it was some good BS!

_eazy_
12-01-2004, 06:49 PM
hahaha lol it was some good BS!

nice sig... :lol:

BruntzySVT
12-01-2004, 07:39 PM
nice sig... :lol:
could be nicer, give me a pic of ur girls hooters!@

_eazy_
12-01-2004, 07:58 PM
could be nicer, give me a pic of ur girls hooters!@

thought you liked male testicles insted...

BruntzySVT
12-01-2004, 10:28 PM
thought you liked male testicles insted...
only sometimes :drool: