PDA

View Full Version : RANKING

mark1995stang
07-30-2005, 02:32 PM
ill make sure i dont ask anymore question

ITLRUN
07-30-2005, 03:04 PM
LOL RGR that read the bottom of our page and when our site is finshed and totally updated it will happen and it has happen in the past but not many accept our challange lol. There is a few things here that sucks but we have to deal with them.

ClintEastwood
07-30-2005, 04:15 PM
maybe they just think your car sucks?

mark1995stang
07-30-2005, 04:21 PM
MAYBE YOU SUCK OR YOUR CAR ?????

ComputerGuy
07-30-2005, 04:35 PM
I WAS JUST WONDERING WHEN A GUY SPENDS SO MUCH TIME LOOKING AT WEB PAGES AND RANKING SOMEONE THEY CANT FIND THE TIME TO RANK YA BACK I THINK THAT SUCKS BIG :devil:

Number One- The Caps in your post indicates that you are yelling, which is not correct, please take the time to remove the CAPS lock on your keyboard

2- Your post is ambiguous and does not target a specific subject nor a specific person.

3- Let's Take apart your post or sentance:

"I WAS JUST WONDERING WHEN A GUY SPENDS SO MUCH TIME LOOKING AT WEB PAGES AND RANKING SOMEONE" Who is spending too much time looking at what TYPE of web pages?

The way your post comes out, YOU are ONE person spending so much time tooking at webpages and not raking anyone!

ComputerGuy
07-30-2005, 05:17 PM
Just another reason probably people are leaving this site.

With all DUE RESPECT Sir, If you are in the Car world, I would defer to your judgement etc, But when you are here, or any other sire, as a matter of fact, Internet etiiquet dictates that CAPS is yelling!

You sir are either:

1. A Bafoon
2. Broke 1
3. A total ignoramous
4. My Wife
5. A person who pretends who they are not
6. J ( Just Kidding J)

I would think that most people here would probably agree with me, please go your own way, away from here, or contribute a more meaningful discussion, and as you pick up your attitude, Go in peace and please take care.

ClintEastwood
07-30-2005, 06:01 PM
mark i ranked you, have you taken the time to rank me yet?

mark1995stang
07-30-2005, 07:15 PM
Yep I sure did on july the 5

mark1995stang
07-30-2005, 07:19 PM
I ranked the computerguy also but like a few other people on this site he would rather bash someones thread all i done was ask a simple question. I hope he is happy no caps :devil:

02BlueStang
07-30-2005, 10:56 PM
ComputerGuy is well respected by myself along with many others on the boards.....respect your elders and he is correct...yelling on the internet is in Caps...but not only that, its extremely annoying to read and hurts my eyes so please abstain from using caps....

J has set up features to help protect against posts such as this....the forum may be everything else, but there is a limit and common sense should tell you that this topic was unnecessary.....

I don't mean to be rude, I just think some of the posts are getting really far off topic and ridiculous

mark1995stang
07-30-2005, 11:22 PM
see ya hve fun with your sit

ClintEastwood
07-31-2005, 12:36 PM
bye douche

ComputerGuy
07-31-2005, 12:45 PM
see ya hve fun with your sit

I think you meant site, but nontheless Take Care, Be Carefull and please treat others like you would like to be treated.

5.0literriceeater
08-02-2005, 06:52 PM
Did I miss something? I didnt think he was being a dick. For some reason, everyone seems to be picking on Mark, Jeff, and Curt. IMO, they are just taking full advantage of all the great features that this site has to offer. I didnt see any of them bashing, or being rude to anyone unless someone else started the bullshit. I dont think they are abusing anyone, or this site. Remember, Its all for fun, guys!

OZ98Cobra
08-02-2005, 07:38 PM
Did I miss something? I didnt think he was being a dick. For some reason, everyone seems to be picking on Mark, Jeff, and Curt. IMO, they are just taking full advantage of all the great features that this site has to offer. I didnt see any of them bashing, or being rude to anyone unless someone else started the bullshit. I dont think they are abusing anyone, or this site. Remember, Its all for fun, guys!

You missed a lot actually - but this is not the thread to discuss it in - but you will notice that those 3 guys are no longer members of GS.

Cobra94
08-02-2005, 10:33 PM
another HMMMMM :hmmm:

Roush2960
08-03-2005, 03:29 PM
mark1995stang ...I have ranked ever car on this site that I can. I dont expect them all to come back and rank me. It just how it goes.

J
08-03-2005, 03:31 PM
Hes no longer with us.