PDA

View Full Version : First Trophy Added

The Guardian
07-24-2005, 02:36 PM
Well in my second car show. I won a trophy. I placed it on page 6 of my website. If you have not checked out my site please do and while your there sign my guest book and rank my black beauty. I am constantly modding her so check back every two weeks or so to keep up with the mods.

Last week I added the Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. That makes my car look so much better in the front end. I am working on the sound system right now and then saving for the light bar. After the light bar I will get into some engine enhancements. I am doing this paycheck by paycheck so be patient. I am a public school teacher and single parent so extra money is not always there.

Check out page 6 of my site for my trophy!:clap:

ComputerGuy
07-24-2005, 02:39 PM
Congratulations. Car is looking great. I can't wait to get my first trophy someday. I have been in 5 car shows and haven't even gotten a honorable mention!!

When I get the Lambo door kit, I might just win something

The Guardian
07-24-2005, 02:57 PM
I was beginning to think that a small modded stang was not going to get anything, not even respect from modded stang owners. But I can see that is changing. My wish list is growing everytime I do a mod seems like I add two or three things to the list. It's just money right. My stang is beautiful without mods but with them it will be awesome.

I want the lambo doors also but I just do not have $2800 laying around (that includes installation). It is not a bad price just do not have the money. I need a sponsor. Anybody know anyone who wants to sponsor a public school teacher and member of the Air National Guard?

Nicoleb3x3
07-27-2005, 09:16 PM
Great Job! and NICE trophy!
I hope to have one....one day...far far away

wldponi03
07-28-2005, 09:55 AM
You go Girl, after the 1st you will win many more, you got a Sweet Stang!!! Just keep entering and you'll win!!!