PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: California Stang'ers

Joe Friday
07-21-2005, 05:03 PM
Me and 2 of my buddies are planning a trip to california. We are leaving August the 13th and plan on being back the 21 of August.

Asa of right now we've found a guy on a local board, who moved out to CA, too stay with in Santa Barbara, and are really unsure where else we're going to stay at the moment.

But any suggestions on spots to go, I know we plan on hitting up San Fransico and Los Angles and that's probally the only 3 cities we will go to, since there is enough in LA alone to probally spend the whole trip there.

Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, and the pacific ocean (I've never seen it before) are really hte only places we are going now, but we would also like to go out to a big street racing / cruise deal if anyone knows anything let me know. :D

RioRed4v
07-21-2005, 05:05 PM
not sure if you realize this or not, but L.A. and SF are a LOOOOONG ways away. Only pointing that out to you since i'm not sure how long you want to drive. But i'd say it's a good 6-7 hours, atleast, away from L.A.

Rwest75
07-21-2005, 05:09 PM
not sure if you realize this or not, but L.A. and SF are a LOOOOONG ways away. Only pointing that out to you since i'm not sure how long you want to drive. But i'd say it's a good 6-7 hours, atleast, away from L.A.

And thats with out traffic jams.......LOL.

Ryan

Joe Friday
07-21-2005, 05:19 PM
Yeah, Thats what our buddie told us, but we definatley want to hit both cities, we plan on staying 3 or 4 days, and using the rest of the time to drive. 33 hour drives across the country, on a random spur are the win :D

mustangman65_79
07-22-2005, 01:07 AM
How about this???

http://www.blackmustangclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8171

rvlyssup
07-23-2005, 10:39 PM
And this: http://svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202234&page=1&pp=25

TSP sponsored cruises are the s**t!! :devil:

01GTType
07-24-2005, 07:20 AM
San Fran to Los Angeles is a 8 hour drive.. Looks like you know some of the stuff to do there, go to pier 39 (Fisherman's Wharf) and check that out too.. If you like sea food try out Bubba Gumps, the food is awesome. I havent been to any clubs down there but I heard they are alot more live than Sacramento's. We go down there about once a month to spend the day and relax. You could always come up to Sacramento if you get bored and check it out just don't get shot or get your car stolen.. lol.. I would try out some clubs in Los Angeles, dance or strip.. might see a movie star in one. I went to a strip club in Sacramento and saw Steven Baldwin walking around trying to find out which stripper he wanted to take home, well at least thats what the stripper told me. Well if I think of anything else I'll write it in here.. Later..

Joe Friday
07-24-2005, 03:53 PM
THanks guys. it sucks because all this stuff is going on the weekends, both of which we'll be driving. anything going on during the week?