PDA

View Full Version : Where is jim03svt?

blown93feature
07-19-2005, 04:08 AM
I was wondering if anybody knows where jim03svt has been? He was very active on the site and then all of a sudden he's taken down his site. If anybody knows what's up with him please post it up.
Joey.

Rwest75
07-19-2005, 07:13 AM
Jim was in TX a little while ago, and came back and made a few hunt claims. His wife travels alot for work and he was going a little stir crazy on his farm all alone plus he felt his computer was kinda running his life. He mentioned something about silently retiring from the hunt and getting off the comptuter to devote more time to his song writing. I hope its only temporary.

Ryan

CallawayGT
07-19-2005, 08:31 AM
yeah, Jim is a good guy and chose to silently disappear instead of causing any commotion.

My Cobra
07-19-2005, 02:44 PM
well i wish he would have said bye to everybody else. I wish him luck in all that he does and the computer does take over our lives and we lose track of what is really important and we have to grow up at a time and understand what is really going on there. we all do it from time to time. so good luck jim

blown93feature
07-19-2005, 06:40 PM
We'll, hopefully he stops in from time to time to say hello. Jim if you read this please drop a dime and good luck in your adventures :beerchug:

Your friend, Joey.

CallawayGT
07-20-2005, 09:35 AM
well i wish he would have said bye to everybody else. I wish him luck in all that he does and the computer does take over our lives and we lose track of what is really important and we have to grow up at a time and understand what is really going on there. we all do it from time to time. so good luck jim

I talked to Jim, he said he never liked you and that you smelled like butt.

My Cobra
07-20-2005, 02:49 PM
I talked to Jim, he said he never liked you and that you smelled like butt.

ha ha ha sweet. about time somebody notices the hard work i put in

ChromaLusion
07-20-2005, 04:40 PM
If only I had some way to contact him, Left msgs & looked for him online. He mentioned that he was going to stay away for a while but I need him for this movie he said he'd be more than happy to travel here just for it, AHHH. :(

stone_turp
07-20-2005, 07:19 PM
If only I had some way to contact him, Left msgs & looked for him online. He mentioned that he was going to stay away for a while but I need him for this movie he said he'd be more than happy to travel here just for it, AHHH. :(
Hey your avatar is all jacked!

ChromaLusion
07-20-2005, 08:42 PM
Hey your avatar is all jacked!

Hey so is Callaway's & half the other ppl from this site

My Cobra
07-21-2005, 03:20 PM
you guys need to reupload them they will get fixed.

sublime302
07-22-2005, 02:26 AM
yup his site has taken over my life, its so addicting, like a drug... lol... anyone else.... i mean the hunts are so contagious.... u are like , i have to get more!!!!!! more!!!! ahhh... im losing, need to catch up.. lol.... but we do need to realize, we have families, and lives beyond gs... but gs is awesome