PDA

View Full Version : Ciao

trikpony
07-17-2005, 11:44 PM
Ciao

Just thought I'd pop in and see what was up. A buddy of mine sent me the link to your new site so I thought Id check ya'll out and see what was up.
I never pass up a chance to meet fellow mustang owners, make new friends and parts connections too of course..lol
Especialy since its free forum to join ..FREE is always a GOOD thing ....leaves me more $ to spend on my car !!! LoL

As for my ride ..Well I just took a step up from a 95 V6 into a 95 G.T.
WoW what a difference, but I'm sure you guys already know that.... Anyways...she’s still pretty much stock right now.... so far she has gotten a Cold Air Intake, 80 mm MAF, 190 Fuel pump, Sub Frame connectors, X-Pipe, Flowmasters w/dumps.
Pretty simple for now. I will be adding a new intake, elbow adaptor and 70 mm TB soon.

Open to all face offs so hit me up :nailbite:

Site looks good so far. :thumpupn: I just started a New Mustang forum myself so I know how much work it can be. Stop by and check it out if ya get a chance at the link in my sig below.

tweety
07-18-2005, 07:26 AM
Welcome to GS :devil:

HerNastyNotch
07-18-2005, 07:41 AM
Hey girlie girl! Got ya in my sig too!

YaLeenVert
07-18-2005, 09:32 AM
Wow.........what a transformation on your new GT. Welcome to GS :beerchug:

prttychromektty
07-18-2005, 11:07 AM
Welcome! Great looking car!!

trikpony
07-18-2005, 11:51 AM
Hey girlie girl! Got ya in my sig too!

Hey Wendy :beerchug:
Thanks for the welcome .. Sorry it took so long for me to pop in here and say my Hellos.. it was awhile before I even realized they had a forum ...LoL
we have been so busy with our site working on getting the gallery up ...ugh I'm about ready to pull my hair out and kick the computer ..lol

So how's the baby doing? and how are you feeling too? I hope everyones doing well. When ya get a chance ..PM me your addy so I can mail ya the little gift I gotcha oh and thanks for the link in your sig to the site...every little bit helps :thumpupn:

:ranting: I got my frist offical face off azz whoopin on here the other day..LoL oh well I lost by 2 points .. I would've felt worse if it would've been by a big margin. :nya:

Thanks for all the warm and friendly welcome from everyone

auriansmustang
07-18-2005, 12:03 PM
welcome

trikpony
07-19-2005, 03:59 AM
Here alittle picture show of the HOOTER SHOW this past Staurday..

HOOTERS MUSTANG CHALLANGE PICTURE SLIDE SHOW (http://www.moddedmustangs.150m.com/hooters.html)

Enjoy :beerchug: