View Full Version : **~*FS: 2001 Mustang GT *~**

MisStang
07-07-2005, 10:29 PM
Yes- it's official- I have to sell my stang. Just bought a new powerstroke and can't keep both. :cussing: So here's the deal.

She's a black 01 premium-- fully loaded with the mach 420 stereo, leather, and premium torque thrust wheels. She has almost 71k on her. METICULOUSLY maintaned. Has had her 5w20 synthetic changed every 3k miles. Lowered 1 1/2", tinted windows. 3:73's, K&N air filter, x-pipe, programmer, mach 1 grille delete. Very well taken care of. I'm second owner on the car-- both owners female. First female was a good friend who decided to up and have a baby and needed something bigger- now I to have opted for something larger- just not for the same reason. I really need to have her gone soon- before the first truck payment would be excellent. I'm asking 12,500 obo for her.

best way to reach me is by cell- 209-728-7217 *~Katie--- btw I'm located in Nor-Cal: San Andreas to be exact. About an hour from Sac/Modesto/Stockton

auriansmustang
07-08-2005, 07:51 AM
your stang is awesome, you should have joined black mustang club. you can tell them over there that it is for sale they would have all wanted it

MisStang
07-08-2005, 08:57 AM
yeah- i was told about them late apparently- had no clue there was a black mustang club- i posted up on cafords.com and another person said they'd shoot it over there. Thanks for the compliment though- i love my baby!! I'm going to do whatever I can to keep her- but if a buyer comes I have to say goodbye... there's a picture of me and her in the newbies part of the board :)

horseplay01
07-11-2005, 01:35 AM
yeah- i was told about them late apparently- had no clue there was a black mustang club- i posted up on cafords.com and another person said they'd shoot it over there. Thanks for the compliment though- i love my baby!! I'm going to do whatever I can to keep her- but if a buyer comes I have to say goodbye... there's a picture of me and her in the newbies part of the board :)

You know now... :beerchug:

mustangman65_79
07-11-2005, 08:39 PM
haha, u posted everywhere execpt there- and there is were I saw ur car at-lol

auriansmustang
07-11-2005, 10:04 PM
that sux you have to sell it though.... sorry Katie...

MisStang
07-12-2005, 11:58 AM
I'm hoping I can swing it-- I really don't want to sell her. :( :horse: