PDA

View Full Version : Washington Residents....Gotstang Cruise?

02BlueStang
07-07-2005, 02:03 PM
Alright well if you are in Washington or the area then you probably know that the Mustang Roundup is Friday the 15th (next week!!!!!) if anyone in washington is interested in getting a group together to do the cruise please respond to this post since I know we have a couple washington guys in here or some that might be going to the show......

Also if you cannot make that date then I would like to get a group together and show off our gotstang pride and get some pictures taken with the cars together or do a cruise of our own....Let me know if you would like to participate :beerchug:

stone_turp
07-07-2005, 02:47 PM
Hey man I am in VA beach But I could make the trip if you give me a couple of weeks notice. I will be in DC on sunday to take my kids to the zoo. I will be on Vacation in Orlando during the last two weeks in June though. Hey maybe you could make the drive down here. I have a full car show schedule for the month of AUG.

SDRMustang1
07-07-2005, 02:51 PM
i think he means washington state, could be a drive from virginia...lol

stone_turp
07-07-2005, 03:06 PM
Yeah just a little. Round here Washington is just up the road. LOL

SDRMustang1
07-07-2005, 03:08 PM
lol, get a few mustangs together and have a road trip, i went with mustangs across america to the 40th anniversary celebration in nashville, drove from L.A. across route 66, man that was fun!!

02BlueStang
07-07-2005, 04:16 PM
hahahah Washington State fellas :lol:

SDRMustang1
07-07-2005, 04:24 PM
i knew what you were talking about cause my bro lives up there and we always threaten to go up there for the roundup, just havent made it yet, but want to go soooo bad

meneep
07-09-2005, 02:17 AM
I will be there!
I will bring at least three other Gotstang members with me, too!
Don't forget The MCA West Coast Nationals August 12th, 13th and 14th!
See you guys at both! :thumpupn:

02BlueStang
07-10-2005, 12:55 AM
MeNeep, I am going to try and be at the cruise for the St Helens run on nationals but I will most likely have to work during the show....I know my buddy Rubin will be at nationals with his 01 Cobra though, its a sick car and I believe this is his 3rd year being invited :beerchug:

Let me know where and what time you guys are meeting up before the Cruise around St Helens so that I can prep my schedule for work and drive time down etc :beerchug:

blueponygirl
07-11-2005, 05:06 PM
I just started checking out the forums today. cool signature. I of course will be participating! --Kara :)