PDA

View Full Version : Uh Oh!

HerNastyNotch
07-06-2005, 01:08 PM
Well, I am sure many of you know that John and I are having a baby. We scheduled with the doctor and hospital to have my labor induced on Tuesday, July 12... next Tuesday. The induction is 11 days early from the original due date.

Well, over the last two weeks I have been having contractions here and there, but nothing to worry about and nothing that doesn't happen all the time. I never went into labor.

I went to the doctor today - my last appointment before I go to the hospital next week and got some interesting news.

The doc told me that I was 3 centimeters dilated and that if I had one more contraction that I needed to call the hospital and then get on my way.

Apparently the few contractions that I have had over the last couple of weeks have been very effective contractions (as far as how quickly they are dilating me) and doc says one more is all it could take to send me into active labor. Basically, he said not to wait to time multiple contractions because we won't have time... we live an hour away from the hospital!

Anyways, John is a wreck. I called him on the way home from the doc to give him the news and all he kept saying was omigod... omigod... omigod.

Anyone taking bets on whether I'll make it through the weekend? LOL

SDRMustang1
07-06-2005, 01:13 PM
i would say your about to pop, lol, good luck with everything!!!

yellowclone
07-06-2005, 02:09 PM
Good luck and I am impressed with your love for Mustangs that you are still sending replies. I take it that you will probaly be on GS while you are in the hospital LOL. Once again good luck and I hope everything goes well for you and your husband.

J
07-06-2005, 02:11 PM
ITS GONNA BLOW!!!!!!!!!! lol... I hope all goes well.. have a healthy one for GS!

HerNastyNotch
07-06-2005, 02:24 PM
Good luck and I am impressed with your love for Mustangs that you are still sending replies. I take it that you will probaly be on GS while you are in the hospital LOL. Once again good luck and I hope everything goes well for you and your husband.
I am uncomfortable as all get out... but I have nothing to do but get as much work done as I can until I blow... GS keeps me busy and it's much better than working since I have to sit at my puter anyways! :devil:

YellowTech
07-06-2005, 07:12 PM
I know exactly how you feel. You should stay busy or you will be worrying yourself to death "was that a contraction"? especially since you are so far away from the hospital.

Going to call this one "J"? LMAO

roadhugger79
07-06-2005, 07:27 PM
Well, Congrats! Hope everything goes well for you bolth. Tell him to take a deep breath and Enjoy everything he still has to come with the child! :)

Rwest75
07-06-2005, 08:22 PM
Congrats Wendy. Hope you have a good delivery and a heathy baby. Everyone here on GS will keep you in there thoughts. We will talk to ya when you come home. Good luck.

Ryan

Novidlx
07-06-2005, 09:03 PM
Goog Luck Wendy, hope all is well. :thumpupn:

audiobahn81
07-07-2005, 02:35 AM
:w00t: good luck and congrats:thumpupn: