PDA

View Full Version : Well, it's time

stalker
07-04-2005, 12:14 PM
I've sat down and thought with the logical side of my brain. I'm going to sell my car. The way I see it, I have 35k in student loans and about 2k in credit card debt. I can have all that paid off in less than a year if I don't spend any extra money on anything else which obviously won't happen, so I'll be debt free in about a year and a half. From that point on, all my money will go into an account for the new GT500 that I just put a deposit down on. While I'm sad to see this thing go, I know that it's the best way to go about this. I love the car, but it was starting to run my each and every move and I just can't let an inatimate object do that. If anyone is interested in the car, let me know.

Now, I want to know what you think it's worth??? I know you haven't seen any of the new pictures yet, but the interior has the new stereo system, the custom rear seat delete kit etc... I'll go snap a few "dirty" pictures of the car in a bit. It also has a 12,000$ sponsorship package sitting here waiting to be signed for Sport Compact Pro that I'm sure can be transferred over. The engine has a few things done to it to put it at about 280-300 RWHP.

If anyone has any questions, my phone number is 734-347-9296

J
07-04-2005, 01:08 PM
Ive gone down that road of thinking... but cant do it.

NoSlo5.0
07-04-2005, 02:10 PM
I was ready to do it all last week, not because of cashflow but because I'm plain stupid at times behind the wheel. I live in a land of backroads, hills, and sharp turns. That's too tempting at times. I need a slow motion Focus or pickup truck to tool around in or I may not ever see the big four-oh.

This week everythings all good in my world again... I guess if you can find a buyer with enough green, you should be able to get 3 or 4 grand over book value. You're in a good spot in that there's no rush to sell. You can wait for the right mark to come along.

ClintEastwood
07-04-2005, 02:38 PM
ill give you 10 for it

Leo
07-04-2005, 10:20 PM
my friend just bought a 44000 mile stock 03 GT for 16 grand so u can ballpark it around there