PDA

View Full Version : Great read.

J
06-30-2005, 12:42 PM
http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index.php?showtopic=28241

Rwest75
06-30-2005, 10:23 PM
Good read. I think it points out perfectly whats wrong with GM and the Chrystler corp.

Ryan

crimsonblack
07-23-2005, 01:01 AM
Awesome article. I thought it odd that GM has created an awesome looking Firebird/Trans-Am. Shit, I wanted one too. They pulled the plug on both the camero and firebird. What a bunch of Bozo's.

I am surprised there are not more retro styling going on with all the car manufacturing. For Dodge the problem is simple. Every friggin' car they design now looks like something else they already have. The new Charger looks sweat! But it looks like their other block cars and trucks.

The mustang is vintage ford and shows what Ford could have done with the Thunderbird if they hadn't screwed that release up.

hrsepwrbrat
07-23-2005, 09:08 AM
That was a great article. I work for GM, so I have to throw a little bone out there for them. The 2006 Impala SS and Monte Carlo SS will probably bring a little competition for the Mustangs, as they're offering the 5.3 V8. It should be interesting to see how well those will do until they get the Camaro back in production. The 5.3 makes me seriously want to test drive the Impala and Monte, but I still seriously doubt they'll make me want to trade in my Stang... Now that I have her, it'll take a hell of an awesome car to make me get rid of her, and I just don't see that happening!

5.0literriceeater
08-11-2005, 07:31 PM
I hope to see a camaro that will compete with the next cobra come out sooner than 2008. It's just not the same dicking around with the unworthy imports!

93ramvert
08-15-2005, 08:06 AM
But will Chevy limit the production on the "Cobra" competition. 2 Cars per dealer, most are going to be way above MSRP. This is how chevy could win back