PDA

View Full Version : All Mustangs and Fords Curise-In meet at Hooters in Mooresville,NC 7/9/05

BonesGT
06-29-2005, 11:19 PM
Southeast Mach1 owners Club is having All Mustang and Ford Curise-In at Hooters in Mooresville,NC on saturday 7/9/05 the times are 2pm-8pm, we will have door prizes to last time we had it at Mooresville, over 100 Mustangs came

so don't miss it , Hooters of Mooresville, is just off I-77 exit 36 in Mooresville,

BonesGT
07-05-2005, 05:34 PM
[B]Everyone coming to this..I need a BIG Favor for a very sweet gal.
She has this idea for a video, she wants to do.....I involves two girl driving alomg in an Import. Their car breaks down on a long strech of road with No houses or anything around... At teh moment they step on the white line...A heard of Stangs comes by Wide Open Throttle. Now who all would like to help this girl out with her short movie??!!! I for one am in for this Who else????
She was wanting to do this before the cruise-in starts. She is also wanting some burnout sences and misc. stuff.

ChromaLusion
07-07-2005, 12:56 PM
Anybody interested

BonesGT
07-07-2005, 06:13 PM
Steph....don't worry.I'm sure we will have enough stangs for ya..hehehe Can't wiat to meet ya!!!

BonesGT
07-09-2005, 10:24 PM
Steph, was good to meet you finally today..sorry we didn't have more stangs for teh video.