PDA

View Full Version : New Forum

Stang Gurl
06-28-2005, 02:02 AM
Hey guys, I just wanted to post up the link to my new forum. Its in conjunction with my new redesigned site (thanks Acidkoolz). The new site is not launched yet but the forum is up and running, so if you guys could check it out I'd really appreciate it. Polite suggestions are always welcomed so if you think something should be added or changed please hit me up in PM and let me know.

http://stanggurl.com/forum/index.php

Thanks guys and gals

stalkerbabe
06-28-2005, 02:12 PM
why do you have forums on your site its just about your car?

Stang Gurl
06-28-2005, 07:52 PM
why do you have forums on your site its just about your car?

Thanks for the support.

The forum is not just about my car, its a branch off from my site for my friends to hang out and discuss topics.

stalkerbabe
06-28-2005, 08:03 PM
You just seem kinda conceited thats all... You only post things concerning you and your car.. you dont contribute as much as you used to... im done!

Stang Gurl
06-28-2005, 10:28 PM
You just seem kinda conceited thats all... You only post things concerning you and your car.. you dont contribute as much as you used to... im done!

This is a mustang site, I have a mustang, what do you expect me to post about? How is making a forum for users to post to, being conceited? I dont understand why you are "Mad" about me having a site. You shouldnt bother yourself with it. I really dont get it.

J
06-28-2005, 10:39 PM
take it to PMs now... thats enough lol :thanks: