PDA

View Full Version : I don't freakin believe it!

HerNastyNotch
06-24-2005, 05:50 PM
According to my "Who Ranked Me" page... I FINALLY got every person and their ride that ever ranked me ranked back today! Woo Hoo!

Only been working on it for a week now... I know... I procrastinate... :dance: Thank you to all those who stopped by and ranked my ride... I finally got ya back!

stone_turp
06-24-2005, 08:16 PM
I stay on top of my list. Mine is all up to date.

mysteed
06-26-2005, 01:04 PM
I just got my list done too. Woot!

SilverHorse
06-26-2005, 02:00 PM
It's always been a nice car. Of course, you would just ask a moderator to lock the thread if you got a negative response like you always do. Would you not?

HerNastyNotch
06-26-2005, 02:19 PM
I don't ask anyone to do anything newb.

SilverHorse
06-26-2005, 02:21 PM
Clever reply. I like the Newb hit.

SilverHorse
06-26-2005, 02:27 PM
Any way, in all seriousness you had your baby right? I can't remember if you were expecting a boy or a girl. My wife lost her "plug" today so any minute things could change. They were going to induce two weeks ago but changed their mind for some reason.

HerNastyNotch
06-26-2005, 02:31 PM
No, my predicted d-day was July 23 and the doc set it up with the hospital to be induced on July 12. 17 more days. I don't know if I lost my plug already but last Wednesday the doc said I was already 2 centimeters dilated and most likely I already lost it. We are having a boy... Mason James. You're having a girl, right?

No matter what happened in a past life I hope all goes well for you and yours. Good luck.

SilverHorse
06-26-2005, 02:52 PM
I wish you and your family well too Wendy. And I too put the past behind me. I really thought you were way ahead of us with regards of a due date. We are having a girl and my wife was very upset that they didn't induce when they said the would. She gets 12 week maternity leave and she is on week two but no baby. I know you understand when I say she is tired of being prego! Still, something is going to happen soon.

I'm very wound up right now. I've cleaned everything and done all I can. I've just got to wait now. Phillip Morris loves me right now because I'm chain smoking!

HerNastyNotch
06-26-2005, 02:58 PM
You and my husband... he has been running around cleaning everything, buying up all sorts of baby stuff (my mother slacked on the baby shower and we never had one), rearranging furniture... yada yada yada. I'm sure if he smoked he would be doing the same thing. ;)

SilverHorse
06-26-2005, 03:14 PM
Sounds familiar. My mother in-law is trying to turn this in to something all about her. No shower or anything this time. Like you, we have another child. She is almost four. We wanted them to come stay here at our house. We felt our daughter would be better off in her own home. Besides, we have two dogs, and fish that must be tended to.

She couldn't do that. She sabotaged my wifes brother staying here with his dog. It would have been a perfect situation were it not for her crap. Did you guys do a big sister/brother class?

HerNastyNotch
06-26-2005, 04:12 PM
Yes, we have a 26 month old son... we didn't do a big brother class... we have been explaining to him about his new baby brother but he just isn't grasping it yet... he's too young I guess... which is OK by me... he'll get it soon... ;)

My mother isn't turning this into something about her... she just offered to do something and yet again didn't come through... so John and I are left just two weeks before induction with nothing and having to go out and buy everything we need...

We have two dogs, two cats, and three aquariums (a 150 gal, a 58 gal, and a 50 gal) and we live an hour away from the hospital on a good day. My son will be staying with the in-laws while we are in the hospital, but he goes there every other weekend so he'll love it... it will be like an extra vacation for him. My next door neighbors have dogs and fish too so they will be taking care of ours while we are in the hospital...

So it seems that everything will work out for the best despite some obstacles... ;)

SilverHorse
06-26-2005, 04:45 PM
So you know what we are going throught X2!