PDA

View Full Version : what a week ups and downs

nufc1
06-24-2005, 07:58 AM
Hi everyone i wont be on much for about 3 weeks as my daughter has arrived from the uk with my grand-daughter . that was the best part of the week that was :thumpupn: my new decal for the car arrived whoopee stuck it on (great ) next day an accident stops traffic in the fast lane ! i stop but the black merc behind dose not .......... yup you got it right up my ass . he tells me he is going off the next exit mmmmmmm i try to get across 3 lanes ,as soon as i move he shoots up gets about 10 cars ahead of me and f#@!s off !!so i am left with $998-53 worth of damage to my car :hmmm: get you all later i am so depressed ,but my granddaughter will pull me through . :inlove:http://www.gotstang.com/photodisplay.php?useruid=744&normal=1&showimage=55

J
06-24-2005, 08:02 AM
WOW.. did you get his license plate?

02BlueStang
06-24-2005, 12:09 PM
dude, tell me you got his name and license plate on after he hit you....Id never give anyone the time of day until I had their full name, address and license plate....cause the next call would be to 911 to report a hit and run and not only would he be thrown in jail, but the next day he would have a lawsuit against him for 3 times the amount of damages....Hope it all works out bro

J
06-24-2005, 12:22 PM
This is a good excuse to carry a camera...

New hunt item: A picture of you beating the ass of the guy who just rear-ended you. 5,000 points

Rwest75
06-24-2005, 12:25 PM
Some one needs to die! Sorry to hear about the stang. I hope you find the punk who did it and get your cobra fixed soon. Good luck.

Ryan

SDRMustang1
06-24-2005, 12:52 PM
This is a good excuse to carry a camera...

New hunt item: A picture of you beating the ass of the guy who just rear-ended you. 5,000 points
If that ever happened to me, I would totally take pleasure in claiming that hunt item, lol, so sorry to hear about the car, hope everything works out!!!

My Cobra
06-24-2005, 01:04 PM
that is effed up. how did he get away from you? get there plat just snap a pic of it real fast. good luck with repairs