PDA

View Full Version : Major car show in manchester N.H Sat 6/25

blown93feature
06-23-2005, 02:38 AM
Hey new hampshire and mass people, there is a major car show this saturday on elm st in manchester n.h. This show brings some serious rides and venders to the scene. The street is totaly shut down and there is usualy 7 or8 hundred cars that attend. There is also bands,a dyno shoot out,food galore and all kinds of things to do.

The place to register is at the big bank at the north end of elm st on the left called bank of southern N.H. I would get there early to register because it's a mad house. If you are going to just spectate there is plenty of parking in the area with out much walking distance.
The best way to get to the registration tents is to take the exit for amoskeag bridge off 293 and follow to elm st. Take left on elm and then first left, to go behind the bank and into the parking lot. Elm strret is closed off by 5:00 am that morning so don't try to come up elm all the way from any southern point because you won't be able too. The only way to get down the street to park your car after this point is to have a wrist band that shows you have registerd.
The weather looks to be awesome for this weekend so if you can go please do! That means you both from oxford mass!.. dan and tom! I would suggest riding in seperate cars because you will probably kill each other before you get here :nutkick:
Joey.

Cobra94
06-24-2005, 01:05 AM
hey Joey, sounds great right. well after i talked with u on the phone, looks like im gonna have to work saturday! and late friday! but i'll update ya. i let u know either way.

blown93feature
06-24-2005, 04:02 AM
Ok dan.