PDA

View Full Version : Anybody interested being in a movie? LAST POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChromaLusion
06-20-2005, 10:53 PM
For those of you who know, Im am making a movie. not a 2-3 minute video but this'll be more than 10 minutes I can tell you that.

I have worked on the other scenes for a little over 2 months now.
NOW I NEED MY STANGS!!!!

I really need for those who said you'd like to come, MyCobra,Jim03svt,ExBamaGal,Bones,Rwest75,306 stang. ANYBODY who is willing to drive to western NC, Franklin to be exact. I also got one of my friends here so far who has a 5.0 said he's up for it. Hell maybe Droptop2001GT, My Steed, Yellow Tech or YaLeenVert could join too? It's a days worth of taping. Need you all on one single road (part of the opening scene) for maybe 2 or 3 short clips for opening scene, Then on out you can do donuts, etc, Cruise on up to the blueridge parkway etc & i will get alot of clips the way there too have kinda a GS meet & lunch, etc.

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT DAYS YOU CAN COME! THIS GOES FOR ANYBODY WHO WANTS TO JOIN. not ppl who live way out to texas or wherever, anybody nearby!

MyCobra is helping to, he's much better at giving directions & such than I am. So please help me out? HOPEFULLY A BRIGHT & SUNNY DAY!!

i need a list of days you are able to come. so i can set a date

thanks, I appreciate it ~§

ChromaLusion
06-21-2005, 10:20 PM
...?

J
06-21-2005, 10:31 PM
Just bump up the old thread Chroma :) :closed: