PDA

View Full Version : New to site. from east tn

32vmach
06-20-2005, 02:57 AM
Hi
I am new to the site so far I have uploaded pics of my 04 Mach 1. What else is there to do here?

speedyhank
06-20-2005, 05:09 AM
where in tn do u live?

tweety
06-20-2005, 06:21 AM
Welcome to GS :devil:

yellowclone
06-20-2005, 11:42 AM
Hello from another Tennessean. Nice Mach1. Blue is my favorite on the Mach's.

nufc1
06-20-2005, 04:39 PM
welcome look around and join in whatever you want have a great stay at gs

93blownlx
06-20-2005, 05:40 PM
From Cleveland,TN here.Welcome to GS.............

06-20-2005, 06:11 PM
Knoxville, TN area here....welcome to GS.

Rwest75
06-20-2005, 06:33 PM
Hi
I am new to the site so far I have uploaded pics of my 04 Mach 1. What else is there to do here?

WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO DO HERE? WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO DO HERE?

Let me edumacate ya.

Fist off theres the face off. This is where you can participate in going head to head for points or fun, with another got stang member to see whos car is prefferd over who's among your fellow got stang members.

There are also online car shows. You are nominated in your class for different things by another got stang member and then the rest of the got stang community votes for your ride. In the end ya get a virtual trophy for placing 1,2 and 3.

Then theres the tournament. You can sign up for this one your self and when all the slots are filled, cars are randomly paired together in a bracketted face off kinda like the Final 4. You can sign up for the next one and you can always vote for your favorites in the current tournament.

Theres the trivia section where you answer questions for time and points.

You can surf around and check out all the other members rides and rank them on a scale of 1 to 10. (1 being the worst and 10 being the best.) You can also leave comments for people in there guest book to tell them how much you like or dislike there stang.

Ofcourse you already found the forums. No need for an explanation there.

And last but not least, My favorite. "THE HUNT"

The hunt is basically a scavenger hunt. you go to the hunt link and see the available list of items and then go around with your mustang and a digital camera and take pics of your stang at or with the various items from the list. you must take two pics at different angles, You then go back to the hunt page and click the "CLAIM" link for the appropriate item. You then get to uplaod your two pics and tell a little story (if you feel like it) to back up your claim. Other members get to vote weather or not the claim is real or fake/insufficient. If you get 20 real votes before you get 10 fake/insufficient votes then the claim is validated and you get the credit and the points. if its voted fake, you never ever, ever, ever, ever ever ever, never ever get to claim it agian and ya dont get the points.

Hope this helps. enjoy the site and welcome to got stang.

Ryan

32vmach
06-22-2005, 07:19 AM
Thanks guys I have found out that the Rank system is off a little there are cars that are in the 400's that should be in the top ten. I am currently in Iraq will be back in Sept and install the procharger that is waiting in the basement. :devil:

J
06-22-2005, 07:30 AM
Thanks guys I have found out that the Rank system is off a little there are cars that are in the 400's that should be in the top ten. I am currently in Iraq will be back in Sept and install the procharger that is waiting in the basement. :devil:
I agree... but give it time.. some of the newer members are the ones that are ranked low... or just havent set up the appropriate pics.

My Cobra
06-23-2005, 10:26 AM
Nice lookin ride. if ya need anythign let us know.

YaLeenVert
06-24-2005, 08:35 PM
Welcome to GS. We all thank you for you time in Iraq. :beerchug:

jamez1502
06-25-2005, 11:56 AM
yeah your my number one hero. hehe how it going over there