PDA

View Full Version : some things that i would like to see on this forum

Leo
06-14-2005, 07:58 AM
hey i have been here for about 2 weeks and i was wondering if we could make a kill stories section. i would like to post some of the kills (racing stories) i have recently gone through.
also maybe perhaps a suggestion box or something
and perhaps a BS forum where anything goes (those are awesome IMO)
but i seriously think that of the three the kill stories or whatever u guys want to call it will really make this a much cooler forum (not saying that this isnt a cool website just suggesting please dont take it personal. this is made with good intentions)

Droptop2001GT
06-14-2005, 08:05 AM
The Got stang? Lobby is all your off topic rolled into one. It can be kill stories, and off topic. It's pretty much anything goes, though basic rules of decency do apply. As for a suggestion box, there is a sticky thread at the top of the lobby where you can feel free to make suggestions for the site. click here (http://forums.gotstang.com/showthread.php?t=38)

synister281
06-14-2005, 09:02 AM
The Got stang? Lobby is all your off topic rolled into one. It can be kill stories, and off topic. It's pretty much anything goes, though basic rules of decency do apply. As for a suggestion box, there is a sticky thread at the top of the lobby where you can feel free to make suggestions for the site. click here (http://forums.gotstang.com/showthread.php?t=38)

well there ya go heh :beerchug:

My Cobra
06-14-2005, 09:32 AM
I like the kill story idea. live over at SVTP. that place is always jammed with people.

Leo
06-14-2005, 10:31 AM
yeah honestly this is the ONLY car website that i have been to that does not have a kill story section

Doug W
06-14-2005, 08:22 PM
yeah honestly this is the ONLY car website that i have been to that does not have a kill story section

The corral doesn't have one either....

ClintEastwood
06-14-2005, 08:55 PM
or stangnet....

I raced a Buick today, twice...it was fun. I didnt even know we were racing the first time until i heard his engine whining right next to my ear, then i gunned it. As the next light i got a bad jump because i was layin rubber in 1st and 2nd and didnt let off...so he was a little ahead but when i hit third i was flyin past him.

My car is really really slow.

Leo
06-14-2005, 09:40 PM
well i just figured that a kill story section would be real cool. hey mustangs are known to be raced. i know very few people that have mustangs just to show it off. (not that its a bad thing) about 80 percent of mustang owners (especially fox owners) have race their cars. i dont mean to argue with u guys, if you dont like the idea then sorry. but hell, down here even the v6 and the 4 cylinders are seeing some low ET action. i race about once every other week or i go watch races. and i have alot of videos and pictures that i would liek to relate to the kill stories. not just post them up and have them drown in a general thread. but hey its ok i have no problem with it.

Hmongstang
06-14-2005, 10:06 PM
i like this idea :thumpup:

HerNastyNotch
06-14-2005, 10:22 PM
Just remember to post about the confiscation of your Mustang when you get busted for street racing in Florida... :looney: This is one fox owner that won't risk it.

Leo
06-15-2005, 04:06 PM
i doubt they will come to your house sayin "i heard u were racing, your under arrest"
besides, how do you guys even know my real name is even leo? or that i truly live in miami? lol

J
06-15-2005, 04:58 PM
I can add a kill section if youd like...

MachGT
06-15-2005, 05:03 PM
i doubt they will come to your house sayin "i heard u were racing, your under arrest"
besides, how do you guys even know my real name is even leo? or that i truly live in miami? lol

that's not the point, it's more of when you get caught doing it then you lose your car.

HerNastyNotch
06-15-2005, 05:11 PM
besides, how do you guys even know my real name is even leo? or that i truly live in miami? lolI dunno your name or where you live, but you listed that you live in Florida and if you do then be aware that starting in June your car will be confiscated if your are caught street racing. It is state legislation, not city or county. I'm just stating my opinion that it is too high of a price to pay for me...

State Representative John Quinones (R-Kissimmee) introduced the bill following drag racing accidents that claimed four lives last year. The legislation provides maximum penalties including a $1000 fine, two-year license suspension and imprisonment for violators. The police can also immediately seize a car used in a race for 10 days without due process for the first offense. On the second offense, police can seize and sell the car used, regardless of its value.

The legislation only defines drag racing as comparing the speed or power of one vehicle to another vehicle on a public road or in a parking lot, "at accelerating speeds in a competitive attempt to outdistance each other." The penalties apply regardless of whether anyone was actually harmed or threatened with harm from such a contest.

Other than that, have fun creating and posting your stories... :devil: