PDA

View Full Version : A Little Mach1 Fun Tonite--VID!

BruntzySVT
11-24-2004, 12:53 AM
So me and my friend micheal, he just signed up he posted in the newb forums, his name is michealiscool on here. Anyways we go to a long road, right near a neighborhood, and decide to do some clips at midnight of him peeling out and what not! Anyways its in the dark with a shitty camera so they didnt turn out that great but what did happen is some guy pulled over in a car ran out into the middle of the road when we were driven by ( just ran out there like he was gunna fucken stop the car with his hands) and just stares at us and tries to write the liscense down so we took off! LOL we saw a couple of cars behind us (thinking they might have been cops b/c its kind of near the police station about 2miles away) we turn the lights off and layed low parked for a while then he took me home lol! Heres the video i just made of his mach1! If you want the individual 3 clips just let me know!

http://www.bruntz.com/Mach1.wmv

_eazy_
11-24-2004, 12:54 AM
So me and my friend micheal, he just signed up he posted in the newb forums, his name is michealiscool on here. Anyways we go to a long road, right near a neighborhood, and decide to do some clips at midnight of him peeling out and what not! Anyways its in the dark with a shitty camera so they didnt turn out that great but what did happen is some guy pulled over in a car ran out into the middle of the road when we were driven by ( just ran out there like he was gunna fucken stop the car with his hands) and just stares at us and tries to write the liscense down so we took off! LOL we saw a couple of cars behind us (thinking they might have been cops b/c its kind of near the police station about 2miles away) we turn the lights off and layed low parked for a while then he took me home lol! Heres the video i just made of his mach1! If you want the individual 3 clips just let me know!

http://www.bruntz.com/Mach1.wmv

:smack:

BruntzySVT
11-24-2004, 12:56 AM
:smack:
what, its not like that old guy never mowed a lawn early in the morning while i was tryen to sleep!

_eazy_
11-24-2004, 12:57 AM
what, its not like that old guy never mowed a lawn early in the morning while i was tryen to sleep!

cept his lawnmower dosn't have 305 HP

BruntzySVT
11-24-2004, 12:59 AM
cept his lawnmower dosn't have 305 HP
i bet he does, i bet he has that flying lawnmower!

spiffy
11-24-2004, 11:37 AM

http://www.bruntz.com/Mach1.wmvlol thats cool sounds like an adventure lol and i like the vid hmm i didnt know u could over lap vid with window movie maker *does expariments*

spiffy
11-24-2004, 11:51 AM
lol thats cool sounds like an adventure lol and i like the vid hmm i didnt know u could over lap vid with window movie maker *does expariments* ok i havent figured it out can u tell me how u did that video overlap plz :thanks:

04redmach1
11-27-2004, 12:21 PM
Ya i wanna know how to put videos on. We got massive street racing of me in my mach 1 and couple lil hondas-cobras-and motorcycles.

Joe Friday
11-27-2004, 08:06 PM
good vid. needs more whoreing of other cars :D also great music choice

thumpin347
11-27-2004, 08:32 PM
can i have my 2 minutes back???

SDRMustang1
11-27-2004, 08:34 PM
can i have my 2 minutes back???
Now Now, if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all....

J/P!