PDA

View Full Version : Should we have a Pre-MM&FF Club?

ClintEastwood
06-11-2005, 01:24 AM
With all the publicity the site is getting now, we wont have the "small town" type atmosphere as we had previously. Id hate to just fall into the crowd. Now I wasnt even close to one of the first people here, but its still kind of cool to have discovered the site before national exposure.

Basically I just think it would be cool to just have a badge or something on our websites and in our sigs or something just to let each other remember our roots.

:gso:

ClintEastwood
06-11-2005, 02:40 PM
no? ok

CODY2003
06-11-2005, 02:45 PM
Your join date in your profile says you are an old schooler, as does your member #. If we want the site to continue to grow and keep being as popular as it is and as active, we don't need to faction ourselves. That would only alienate new members. Just my 2 cents.

stangman190
06-11-2005, 03:00 PM
I think it would b kinda cool but cody is right it would make the new member outsiders. As long as it doesnt turn into something as big as 3.8

ClintEastwood
06-11-2005, 04:33 PM
Your join date in your profile says you are an old schooler, as does your member #. If we want the site to continue to grow and keep being as popular as it is and as active, we don't need to faction ourselves. That would only alienate new members. Just my 2 cents.

that was a concern of mine too...

So i guess its a big NO.

NoSlo5.0
06-11-2005, 07:31 PM
So far everyone just seems to be content lurking. That's fine. There's a bunch of people at the Corral, but not too many (relative to the number of members) actually contribute there either.

I, for one, am not scared to type something dumb for everyone to groan over.

SDRMustang1
06-11-2005, 08:27 PM
I, for one, am not scared to type something dumb for everyone to groan over.
If I was scared, I wouldnt post at all, half the stuff that comes out of my mouth isnt worth saying, lol