PDA

View Full Version : Anybody interested being in a movie? (continued)

ChromaLusion
06-08-2005, 06:16 PM
I would like to try to get the scenes soon.
I have come up with a date (WEATHER PERMITTING)

Saturday June 25th.

Now for those who have even expressed interest in showing up for it, please see If that is a possibility for you to arrive on that date. I would love to know very soon. Or if you have to work, Just say it's an emergency! haha. Fridays suck for traffic due to everybody getting off work & goin home for the weekend etc etc. Say if you're coming from TN. I would think you would want to come to the hotel (MyCobra) could cut some slack on a price of a room on Friday, Just a suggestion. If it were me I wouldn't want to drive hours here, drive & show off the car all day then drive back home at night. I dunno it would be your choice.

Plus bones90gt said he could bring some other BMCer's up with him. How many do you think you could drag along with ya anyway?

YaLeenVert-- think you could show up too? I mean after all you zoomed thru here recently you think you could make an appearance in my movie?

GOTTA DO BURN OUT(s) Gotta appear mean in this vid! :w00t:

:clap: To those who said you will come up for the movie :clap:
:thanks: I appreciate it!! :thanks:
:horse:
Need your help on this guys/girls. Cant do it without you!!

Jim03svt
06-08-2005, 06:31 PM
dang it... I'll be in beaumont TX on the 25th.

ChromaLusion
06-08-2005, 06:39 PM
dang it... I'll be in beaumont TX on the 25th.

AHHHHHHHHHH :nailbite:

dammit!!!!!!!!

OK WELL THE 25TH IS OUT OF THE QUESTION

I NEED YOU STANGERS TO TALK & SEE WHAT DAY YOU CAN HAVE OFF. Just let me know. Im to the point where any day if fine with me. I just have to ask off a week in advance. Just a hot sunny day & for those who have offered to come up for the movie, just need to be available on the same day. The more the better. So please talk it out on here :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

02BlueStang
06-08-2005, 06:54 PM
come to Washington....Id be more than happy to participate and bring some friends along....this sucks living in the Northwest :(

Rwest75
06-08-2005, 07:35 PM
I work on Saturdays so no Saturday is good for me. Sundays and Thursdays are my only days off.

Ryan

ChromaLusion
06-08-2005, 08:28 PM
I work on Saturdays so no Saturday is good for me. Sundays and Thursdays are my only days off.

Ryan

AW NOW COME ON! just a day where everybody can get off work. what the hell you ppl do for a living? come on! :goodbye: meh

Jim03svt
06-08-2005, 10:53 PM
AHHHHHHHHHH :nailbite:

dammit!!!!!!!!

OK WELL THE 25TH IS OUT OF THE QUESTION

I NEED YOU STANGERS TO TALK & SEE WHAT DAY YOU CAN HAVE OFF. Just let me know. Im to the point where any day if fine with me. I just have to ask off a week in advance. Just a hot sunny day & for those who have offered to come up for the movie, just need to be available on the same day. The more the better. So please talk it out on here :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

In July, the Saturdays that I have open are, 2nd, 9th & 23rd
All the weekdays in July are good for me except for two. Monday and Tuesday the 18th & 19th. I can't get out of those.

August is open except for 5th-8th.

So please check this against your schedule y'all and let's help Steph make a movie! :D

Jim

ChromaLusion
06-08-2005, 11:22 PM
:( I wish I could get it done before July. ANY day is ok with me. Is there any way possible the ppl who wanna come for it can have the same day off from work or w/e? :(

ChromaLusion
06-09-2005, 08:47 AM
For those who want to come, List the days you are available from here to a ways into July, I'll have to figure out a date from there to see how many can show up one day. ehh

94BOOSTDCobra
06-09-2005, 08:52 AM
Where is it that you trying to get people gathered at?

My Cobra
06-09-2005, 09:42 AM
Franklin NC 28734. We were going to meet up here take some pics and videos and figured that we could have some kinda cook out or some sorta lunch and if anybody else had any ideas we could see what else we could fit in. I know a few people would like to drive the dragon but that is up to everybody else.