PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 List

Rwest75
06-08-2005, 03:29 PM
create a top ten list of GS members you feel have the best car and how you would arrange them in rank. Do not include your stang in the ranking or your spouses/ bf/gf etc, ( if you have a one who is on GS Member).

#1 should be who you think has the best stang and then everyone else would fall in behind that.

If you want to, you can add a comment about why you choose who you did. Also.

I dont expect imediate responses right away. Do a little research and check out some of the other stangs before you go and come up with your list.

Ryan

93ramvert
06-08-2005, 03:31 PM
ohhhhhhhhhh you crafty little bugger. good idea. But I want to put myself on top :rofl:

Droptop2001GT
06-08-2005, 04:37 PM
My top 10.

Onebad95 - The absolute best mix of speed and style on the site
SweetStang - Right up there with Charlie's car - oddly enough, gets very little love
Coopdog21 - Another car that has show-quality looks, and has the power to back it up
Jim03SVT - Terminator with some serious power and suspension - a car you would NOT want to meet on the street!
Blown93Feature - very rare limited edition car with power to spare
KillerCanary - Serious power without a blower (a rarity), plus style to go with it
Roush2960 - great looking supercharged Roush
Derk 2k3 M1 - This car has the best looking avatar on the entire site - the car looks perfect
Rwest75 - It's the closest thing to putting my car on the list without actually putting my car on the list!
OZ98Cobra - this car looks sweet in track trim. Very clean car.

My Cobra
06-08-2005, 04:54 PM
I see how it is. LOL just messin. I love the idea though man. then compile everybodies list and go from there. this point thing i have pretty much just given up on .

Rwest75
06-08-2005, 05:09 PM
No im not suggesting compiling a list and then rearranging the top 10. Its just for fun. Kinda like a GS members Choice or something. How would you rank them if you had to choose 10? Its all a matter of personal opinion and taste. Someone mentioned that there are alot of cars that get overlooked, so i figured this would be the best way to kinda bring those cars to the attention of others. It only applys to Stangs on this site and the site has damn near doubled its membership since i Joined. There is almost no way a new member can see all the best that GS has to offer.

Ryan

coopdog21
06-08-2005, 05:43 PM
here is my top 10. i know your not supposed to list your own but i have too :lol:

1: coopdog21--see it everyday ,love it :lol:

2: onebad95--- very similar to mine-like me charlie pays close attention to little details--very nice

3: sweetstang---no respect

4: blacksunshine----------- one of the nicest fox bodies i have seen

5: flamedgt--------very well rounded car

6: killercanary------very clean with an aggressive look :thumpupn:

7: blow-by-racing------ 05 baby!!

8: jbarr668----sweet roush

9: stormin-----one of the few pre99 i really like(even though he hates me :lol: )

10: eval95---nice 6 with everything to offer

J
06-08-2005, 05:44 PM
I can set this up so everyone can have their own top 10 list... this is a great idea.

ChromaLusion
06-08-2005, 05:59 PM
My piece should be at the top of that list.
.... (imitates kool aid jug guy thing) Oh YEAH! Oh YEAH!

lol

My Cobra
06-08-2005, 06:05 PM
I can set this up so everyone can have their own top 10 list... this is a great idea.

that is what i was thinking. Why have it on a thread when we can just set it up so that we all pick our top 10 then the computer will see how many peopel were in there got the votes and what not and it will compile a list by votes say you got 10 points for being at the top of a persons list and 9 for being second. the the computer would add up the points from every persons list and make a "Gots stangs members top 10" or something like that. get what i am saying?

J
06-08-2005, 06:08 PM
Yes I can make this happen :)

My Cobra
06-08-2005, 07:48 PM
DO IT!

NoSlo5.0
06-09-2005, 08:52 PM
I guess I'm gonna have to kick things up a notch...

The Guardian
07-22-2005, 09:06 PM
I guess I'm gonna have to kick things up a notch...Yep, so get hitting them webpages and checking the rest of us out. That is what I did and look how high/far I have come, my car rank is up to 20 and member rank up to 9. All in less than 2 months. I love this site. Thanks J for setting up gotstang.:beerchug: