PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo!

XxSilver-V6-CancerxX
06-04-2005, 02:46 AM
MAC longtube headers already on UPS delivery and MAC underdrive pullies in USPS Express Mail and both come in this coming week. I call out any import on the street. :nya: Bwahaha. Now if I can just find some 3.73s I can be just dandy. :devil:

Hmongstang
06-04-2005, 03:36 AM
MAC longtube headers already on UPS delivery and MAC underdrive pullies in USPS Express Mail and both come in this coming week. I call out any import on the street. :nya: Bwahaha. Now if I can just find some 3.73s I can be just dandy. :devil:

how much for the two tone paintjob?

XxSilver-V6-CancerxX
06-04-2005, 11:44 AM
I needed bad repairs to both front and rear bumpers, so I needed those repaired and repainted and put back on the car... and I had posted up a while back that my drivers side window had been shot out, so I needed that replaced and my car had been keyed real hardcore at school, so I needed that to be redone too. I took it in to my friend Julian, him and his father own their own bodyshop and Ive taken my car in there before, so I give em good business cuz they dont half-ass at their job. I just figured aside from the repairs, paint the whole car as well and paint the top black...

$850 for everything.

Hmongstang
06-04-2005, 11:54 AM
thats a sweet as deal