PDA

View Full Version : Plans for my next Mustang

MustangMuscle86
06-02-2005, 02:23 PM
As you all know,my 86 LX Notch is being sold.

I plan to eventually buy an 87-93 (preferably a 1990-1993) GT Hatchback.I really want a black one,but I'll take it in probally any color (and if I don't like the color,I'll get it repainted).

Cosmetic Plans:

-5 lug conversion
-03 Cobra rims
-Racing stripes (color of stripes depend on the color of the car)
-1993 Cobra rear bumper cover
-Stalker front bumper cover (i love the lines,it's not ricey,and I can use tailpipes)
-2 inch Cowl hood
-Sony Xplod CD player I am removing from the LX
-Pioneer speakers (no subs)
-Diamond cut headlights

Performance plans (won't all happen at once,duh,lol):

-E303 cam (probally my first or second mod)
-Bassani cat-back system
-BBK LT headers
-BBK catted hi-pipe for LT headers
-GT40 heads
-GT40 intake
-3:55 gears
-Tri-Ax short throw shifter

Probally more,just not sure what else.

Please,give me your opinions on this,negative or positive...but no bashing please.Also,if you have any other oideas,feel free to post them.Thanks.

fastmustangs1
06-07-2005, 11:28 PM
That is a great start. Good Luck. :nutkick: :beerchug:

Leo
06-08-2005, 09:22 AM
As you all know,my 86 LX Notch is being sold.

I plan to eventually buy an 87-93 (preferably a 1990-1993) GT Hatchback.I really want a black one,but I'll take it in probally any color (and if I don't like the color,I'll get it repainted).

Cosmetic Plans:

-5 lug conversion
-03 Cobra rims
-Racing stripes (color of stripes depend on the color of the car)
-1993 Cobra rear bumper cover
-Stalker front bumper cover (i love the lines,it's not ricey,and I can use tailpipes)
-2 inch Cowl hood
-Sony Xplod CD player I am removing from the LX
-Pioneer speakers (no subs)
-Diamond cut headlights

Performance plans (won't all happen at once,duh,lol):

-E303 cam (probally my first or second mod)
-Bassani cat-back system
-BBK LT headers
-BBK catted hi-pipe for LT headers
-GT40 heads
-GT40 intake
-3:55 gears
-Tri-Ax short throw shifter

Probally more,just not sure what else.

Please,give me your opinions on this,negative or positive...but no bashing please.Also,if you have any other oideas,feel free to post them.Thanks.

hey whats up nice plans. i like the stalker bumper but theyre a bit too expensive for my wallet. i can get a stock replace ment bumper for 150, which i think looks the same in coolness. but hey if u like it and can pay for it go for it. i also think that the two tone (any color with silver trim) would look badass. thats what i had on my car before i crashed it and i had a silver stripe on the hood (black with silver trim and a silver stripe on the stock cowl of the hood) it looked badass.

ass for performance. i heard the tri ax suxors and the pro 5.0 is alot better. ive felt the tri ax but i havent felt the pro 5.0, i only heard horror stories that that break in half and shit.

watch out with the long tube headers, if you break your starter, its a PAIN IN THE ASS to remove the headers in order to get the starter out. the hp gains are good but its a pain in the ass.

good luck let me know how it comes out