PDA

View Full Version : 1986 LX Notchback and a 5.0 engine for sale

MustangMuscle86
06-01-2005, 03:38 PM
If you are intersted in both or either item,please e-mail me at MustangMuscle86@yahoo.com so I can give you more details and photos.Only people intersted please.Buyer pays for ALL towing and shipping & handling charges.

1986 LX Notchback

I had a small engine fire when the V6 engine quite running last month or so.My neibor put it out with a fire eztuinguisher.I put a new timing cahin and sprockets on the engine at school,and when I drove it home it overheated and also threw a piston rod.That is why I am selling the car.

It is being sold as a rolling chassis.The body is straight,and ou can easily drop a 5.0 in the engine bay.It is being sold with the V6 and auto tranny in the car.

The tranny is good,however,I can't and won't gurantee the transmission will bolt up to a 5.0 or hold up to the power of a 5.0 engine.If you decide to use it,it's at your own risk.

The Sony Xplod cd player that is in the car is NOT for sale at all.I do however have the stock radio that came with the car.If you want it,you can have it (if buying the car).

I am looking for about $1,000 for the car,but I can negotiate.And feel free to offer more. :lol:

5.0 engine

I am selling the 5.0 engine I was going to put in the LX.I do not know how many miles are on the engine,my friend pulled it out of one of his Mustangs after it was totaled in a rear-end colission.The reason I am not doing the engine swap is because I was going to bore it .030 over and put it in as a 306ci engine.It needs an upper intake manifold.

I also have different parts I got with the engine that are for sale.

I am looking for about $650-700 for the engine,however I will negotiate.