PDA

View Full Version : What did you do this past weekend?

YaLeenVert
05-31-2005, 06:44 PM
We visited friends in Cullowhee, N.C., attended the 150th celebration in Franklin, N.C. and cruised one of our favorite roads (top down/heat on)

mustangfreak123
05-31-2005, 07:34 PM
Nothin much, rested b/c i was sore from my newly acquired warehouse job at a place called Quality Trailer Products, we assemble axles and sell parts for any kind of trailer. NEW JOB = mods for the F-150 :devil: On Memorial Day i went w/ my girlfriend and her family to the lake and ate BBQ and relaxed :thumpupn:

My Cobra
05-31-2005, 07:53 PM
DUDE WTF I live in franklin you could have said somethign to me but nooooooooooo i see how it is.

SDRMustang1
05-31-2005, 08:13 PM
Went to a couple BBQ's, hung out with some visiting family, enjoyed an extra day off!!

YaLeenVert
05-31-2005, 08:28 PM
DUDE WTF I live in franklin you could have said somethign to me but nooooooooooo i see how it is.

Sorry man, didn't know we were going to Franklin till our friends suggested we go check it out.

My Cobra
05-31-2005, 08:31 PM
Cool well next time you come this way stop by and say something.

YaLeenVert
05-31-2005, 08:43 PM
Cool well next time you come this way stop by and say something.

Will do! Feel like I know you and your girlfriend after looking at all your great vids here at GS. :thumpupn: You were thought about and wondered if I would see either of you or the snake in town.

My Cobra
05-31-2005, 08:46 PM
Small town we drove by there though. did not see a nice car like that though :) Next time you are close by i can get you a room cheep up at the hotel.

amyinastang
05-31-2005, 09:42 PM
I attended the Corvette Forum meet in Bowling Green, KY all week and weekend.
We visited the corvette plant and museum and went on several cruise in's.
It was alot of fun and alot of partying with fellow forum members.

ClintEastwood
05-31-2005, 09:51 PM
memorial day i worked ...they let me off at noon though and i went out on the river, and it was packed so we had to settle some some small ass beach. The river was about 60 degrees so way too cold for a comfortable swim. So i just layed there and got a little color, and by color i mean sunburn. Then i decided to go golfing and mosquitos kicked the shit outta me. Took the subs and amp out of my stang since Im probly tradin it in tomorrow as long as i dont have to work a long ass day again like i did today.

ChromaLusion
05-31-2005, 09:57 PM
It would be reeeeeeeeeeeeeally cool if YaLeenVert (or anyone near us) could come here for the movie im making too :D

02BlueStang
05-31-2005, 10:26 PM
sister got married....I was one of the ushers :)

Got promoted at work and got a nice raise
Studying for finals and going to work...hung out with the lady and bought her a new car :)

"spoil your woman and she shall spoil you in ways unimaginable"

nufc1
06-01-2005, 07:15 AM
played golf sat - took wife to autox sunday and she loved it wants a f150 lightning lol
i came 7th out of 9 , had a run in a viper omg . bbq monday -work monday night

1BadRoushChick
06-01-2005, 08:49 AM
bah this whole weekend was a big blur, I went to my friends viewing on Friday, went to his funeral Saturday morning, washed the Roush and cruised around with the bf and some friends for a little bit, drank a little and had a few bonfires

My Cobra
06-01-2005, 09:25 AM
Studying for finals and going to work...hung out with the lady and bought her a new car :)

Its peopel liek you that make us normal guys that just give flowers and cards look bad :( ha ha ha just kidding i am not getting my wife or girlfriend A car till we are getting married.

MachAngel04
06-01-2005, 10:06 AM
Friday - got out of work early and went out to eat with my bf
Saturday - washed the Stang and failed the emissions test = ( well I really didn't fail its just that my car wasn't ready. Later that night I went out with the girls! good times! = )~
Sunday - went to a BBQ, more good times!
Monday - did some shopping and saw the longest yard.

306Stang
06-01-2005, 10:13 AM
went down to Amelia Island Florida with my g/f (her mom lives there).
went to the beach, got drunk, went to dinner, pissed off the mayor of a small Ga town(oh well), went to the beach some more . . . . yada yada yada

thing that got me pissed off was that there was bad weather when we left so i didn't want to take the stang and we rode in my truck (f150 nothing special). about 45 min down the rode everything cleared up and was beautiful the rest of the weekend. pissed me off cause the "strip" down there was frequented by vettes, benz, and sum dumb azz ricers. nothing special but it would have been nice to pull up to one of them shit heads thinking they are hot shit and just start laughing when they hear the my cam loping. but hey there's always next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MachGT
06-01-2005, 11:28 AM
I almost slammed my back door off of it's hinges after discovering that I had the wrong clutch :lol:

EddieGT
06-01-2005, 11:50 AM
Next time you are close by i can get you a room cheep up at the hotel.
You sick, sick man...:gay:

EddieGT
06-01-2005, 11:51 AM
Its peopel liek you that make us normal guys that just give flowers and cards look bad :( ha ha ha just kidding i am not getting my wife or girlfriend A car till we are getting married.
Or worse, men like me who give them a car then use that car as a trade-in for my own Cobra... hahahahaha

I'll get her another GT Vert someday...

_eazy_
06-01-2005, 11:58 AM
Or worse, men like me who give them a car then use that car as a trade-in for my own Cobra... hahahahaha

I'll get her another GT Vert someday...
get a 99 white vert with tan top dude.