PDA

View Full Version : Saw a 2005 Roush this weekend

93ramvert
05-31-2005, 12:08 PM
Jaw dropping is all I can say. Although the driver and passenger could not be Mustang "Lovers" they must just have the car to have it. They were to good to throw me a wave as they were driving by me in my stang. But anyway back to the Roush, :drool: It was Black with silver stripes, it had the front and side body kit, but the exhaust was out there rear, I tried to look into stage identification but haven't found to much. This car was sweet.

Hmongstang
05-31-2005, 12:15 PM
i'm still waiting to see one...........

SDRMustang1
05-31-2005, 12:22 PM
I saw a couple this weekend, on one of them it said stage 1 on the rear badge above the license plate where it usually says gt or has the pony, but thats all i have seen...

93ramvert
05-31-2005, 02:36 PM
I saw a couple this weekend, on one of them it said stage 1 on the rear badge above the license plate where it usually says gt or has the pony, but thats all i have seen...

hmmmm, no badge, just the GT plate. but it def. was a roush it had the emblems on the side

SDRMustang1
05-31-2005, 02:44 PM
hmmm, maybe that was a custom thing, either way, pictures do not do them justice, if you see one in person, you fall in love, lol

02BlueStang
05-31-2005, 10:21 PM
05 Roush Stage 2 coupe for sale at the Ford dealer by my house and the guy down the street is driving himself a brand new 05 Saleen S281 coupe...I must say, I was impressed in person.....I really didnt like the pictures of them on the net but in person...MY GOD they are beautiful cars :drool:

I have decided since I have always wanted a Saleen....its time to start building my own....Im in the market for a GT Vert to do my transformation on....Hopefully a year or so from now my weekend cruises will be behind the wheel of my hand built S281 Speedster (black of course) :)