PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Indianapolis...

EddieGT
05-24-2005, 09:45 AM
Hey, some of you have probably wondered where I have been, and some who the f' I am... Well, I've been "stuck" in Indianapolis for the past *almost* month.

Work sent me here at the beginning of the month for implementation and our software had issues with the customer's cross-forest authentication between 2 domains with a one way trust. So basically I spent the past 3 weeks resolving the issue.

Anyways, J, I didn't want you to think I lost my Mustang Love cuz that could never happen. Still on the lookout for a white GT or Cobra vert for my girl.

Anyone from Indianapolis????? I'm hella bored and wanted to check out the Indy practices or something. I'm somewhat familiar with downtown by now (I'm actually onsite in downtown), but what sucks is not knowing anyone and having to do shit by myself.

Hopefully when I go back home this week it'll be for good. No offense intended to those from Indy but damn this place is boring. :cussing: (or maybe I just need people to show me where the party's at)

:gso:

J
05-24-2005, 09:53 AM
LOL.. I am headed down there tonight w/jess to go to a Cold Fusion Class... See you soon. :kiss:

EddieGT
05-24-2005, 09:57 AM
LOL.. I am headed down there tonight w/jess to go to a Cold Fusion Class... See you soon. :kiss:
It is destiny! I see a lonely ride home for Jess in the future... I'm taking you back to Seattle with me, babe... :gay:

Rwest75
05-24-2005, 10:19 AM
:rofl:

stalkerbabe
05-24-2005, 02:36 PM
okay i get the mustang you can keep him!! lol

mustangfreak123
05-24-2005, 04:30 PM

:lol:

blown93feature
05-24-2005, 04:44 PM
I think jess is getting the better end of the deal :rofl:

EddieGT
05-24-2005, 08:50 PM
:nya:

J
05-24-2005, 09:23 PM
We are here... I think my headers are coming loose. lol

EddieGT
05-25-2005, 08:28 AM
We are here... I think my headers are coming loose. lol
haha, dude when you called last night it sounded like you were riding a lawnmower.... LOL

Did you take your laptop to class????

J
05-25-2005, 08:36 AM
haha, dude when you called last night it sounded like you were riding a lawnmower.... LOL

Did you take your laptop to class????
no.. this is jessica im on it right now!!!!

EddieGT
05-25-2005, 08:43 AM
no.. this is jessica im on it right now!!!!
You do know there's a function called "Log Out", and subsequently another (even better) function called "Log In" that allows you to post using your OWN account?

hahaha, just giving you shit... but really, tho, why the hell you being so lazy and leaving it logged on as J???

stalkerbabe
05-25-2005, 08:46 AM
Im soo damn bored and the baby hates the hotel

EddieGT
05-25-2005, 08:55 AM
Im soo damn bored and the baby hates the hotel
I'm sorry about baby! I'd hate it too!

Indy is boring as all hell, I've been here 3 weeks and nothing to do!! My favorite business trip was the week I spent in NY last christmas! Imagine a trip to NY in a downtown Manhattan hotel with all expenses paid... ;)

J's supposed to call me after class to see what we could do. Probably catch dinner or something. Today's technically my last day here because tomorrow I drive straight to the airport from the customer site... And truth be told, I'm not the least bit sad about leaving this hellhole! :devil:

stalkerbabe
05-25-2005, 09:00 AM
I'm sorry about baby! I'd hate it too!

Indy is boring as all hell, I've been here 3 weeks and nothing to do!! My favorite business trip was the week I spent in NY last christmas! Imagine a trip to NY in a downtown Manhattan hotel with all expenses paid... ;)

J's supposed to call me after class to see what we could do. Probably catch dinner or something. Today's technically my last day here because tomorrow I drive straight to the airport from the customer site... And truth be told, I'm not the least bit sad about leaving this hellhole! :devil:well theres a pool but i cant find it lol.. id like to take her swimming

EddieGT
05-25-2005, 09:08 AM
well theres a pool but i cant find it lol.. id like to take her swimming
when all else fails, check behind the dumpster.

J
05-25-2005, 09:08 AM
Im here.... class has an internet connection. Thank god.

EddieGT
05-25-2005, 09:10 AM
:w00t:

J
05-25-2005, 09:32 AM
Hey babe... we are out of here on Friday at Noon. :) He said the final day is short... hahaha

stalkerbabe
05-25-2005, 09:33 AM
i love you! im gonna order some food and walk down and get it!!!

EddieGT
05-25-2005, 10:22 AM
Man the day's going by slow!!

J
05-25-2005, 11:21 PM
Eddie and I just got done with our date. Let me tell you.. he is THE MAN! :lol:

EddieGT
05-25-2005, 11:50 PM
Eddie and I just got done with our date. Let me tell you.. he is THE MAN! :lol:
You're only saying that cuz I'm well hung. Shallow son of a bitch!

Dude, your ride made my heart rate and blood pressure go up from the adrenaline rush...no joke! I wasn't expecting it to do that at all, and I'm not easily scared in cars! I need me some :nos: :devil:

mustangfreak123
05-26-2005, 12:25 AM
You're only saying that cuz I'm well hung. Shallow son of a bitch!

Dude, your ride made my heart rate and blood pressure go up from the adrenaline rush...no joke! I wasn't expecting it to do that at all, and I'm not easily scared in cars! I need me some :nos: :devil:

J's 6er with nitrous did that to you and your supercharged Cobra didnt?

stalkerbabe
05-26-2005, 10:08 AM
Now you know how I fell when J chases Rice mobiles down the highway going 114

Jim03svt
05-26-2005, 11:31 AM
Hey, some of you have probably wondered where I have been, and some who the f' I am... Well, I've been "stuck" in Indianapolis for the past *almost* month.

Eddie, wow, you have my sympathies..lol Indy's a dreadfull town! Have you visited the Circle Center Mall or Fountain Square? You should drop by Kenny Browns shop!! He's got lots of stuff you'd be interested in!!!! ha ha He's on Gasoline Alley. If you go there ask for Rich or Carrie and tell him/her that Jim of Jim & Denise Herbst in Nashville, told you to stop in.

Man, I wish I had time to drive up there!

J
05-27-2005, 10:59 AM
WOW.. the fucking interstate is closed to go back home.... LOL!

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/4539181/detail.html#

EddieGT
05-27-2005, 02:24 PM
Eddie, wow, you have my sympathies..lol Indy's a dreadfull town! Have you visited the Circle Center Mall or Fountain Square? You should drop by Kenny Browns shop!! He's got lots of stuff you'd be interested in!!!! ha ha He's on Gasoline Alley. If you go there ask for Rich or Carrie and tell him/her that Jim of Jim & Denise Herbst in Nashville, told you to stop in.

Man, I wish I had time to drive up there!
I'm back home! I'm going back to Indy next year, this time to see the race not the place, but I'll stop by Kenny Brown's shop. :)

Yes, Indy is a dreadful town indeed.. No, the mall did not appeal to me in any way... Let's just say I was casually offered a job paying double my salary (no kidding) and I talked about it with my fiancee last night and came to the realization I was not willing to move to Indianapolis for anything short of $1 million a year.

Jim03svt
05-28-2005, 12:41 AM
I'm back home! I'm going back to Indy next year, this time to see the race not the place, but I'll stop by Kenny Brown's shop. :)

Yes, Indy is a dreadful town indeed.. No, the mall did not appeal to me in any way... Let's just say I was casually offered a job paying double my salary (no kidding) and I talked about it with my fiancee last night and came to the realization I was not willing to move to Indianapolis for anything short of $1 million a year.

ha ha! Yeah..I understand! It's funny, most towns have good sections and bad sections.. I've spent a lot of time in Indy over the last 2 years and I'm still searching for the good section.. East, West, North, South, it's all pretty scarey.. Good Football Team though!