PDA

View Full Version : Hey badass03ragtop step right up!!

02 GT Chick
05-23-2005, 09:47 PM
I was just wondering what this meant?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the rank and the comments. I returned the favor, but I had to give you a 1 for being in the Army. Really, nice 'Stang you have there. J/K

Posted: May 23rd,05 @ 7:26 AM

Rwest75
05-23-2005, 09:55 PM
Either someone is anti militiary or in another branch of the service and is just being a dick. Lets hope its the latter. Theres quite a few of us on GS that are military or ex-military.

Ryan

mustangfreak123
05-23-2005, 10:30 PM
I was just wondering what this meant?

Thanks for the rank and the comments. I returned the favor, but I had to give you a 1 for being in the Army. Really, nice 'Stang you have there. J/K

Posted: May 23rd,05 @ 7:26 AM

it looks like he might have put the J/K (just kidding) in the wrong place, im thinkin that he might of meant to put it after Army? or maybe not?

02 GT Chick
05-24-2005, 09:58 AM
it looks like he might have put the J/K (just kidding) in the wrong place, im thinkin that he might of meant to put it after Army? or maybe not?
That's what I was hoping. I mean I know every branch thinks they are the shit, so if he's a marine or whatnot that's cool, but the way I read it, The j/k says "your stang sucks" and the "military sucks"

Rwest75
05-24-2005, 10:05 AM
I read it as your stang was ranked a 1 for you being in the Army and you have a nice car, but then he said j/k so is he saying you dont have a nice stang?

Ryan

02BlueStang
05-24-2005, 12:44 PM
you guys are looking too far into this....I think he meant "I had to rank you a 1 because you are in the Army....JK.....Really nice stang you have there..."

It was a joke guys.....He just placed the JK in the wrong place is all....;)

I'm sure he probably ranked you a ten

93ramvert
05-24-2005, 02:01 PM
As much as most of us who are in or who have been in the military will bust on the other services, we all have a brotherhood in the end. I'm a Marine and we usually bust on the Navy guys quite hard, and they in turn get us, at the end of the day we all appreciate what the other does. With out one we would not have the other. I agree I think he put the J/K in the wrong spot.

Rwest75
05-24-2005, 02:09 PM
As much as most of us who are in or who have been in the military will bust on the other services, we all have a brotherhood in the end. I'm a Marine and we usually bust on the Navy guys quite hard, and they in turn get us, at the end of the day we all appreciate what the other does. With out one we would not have the other. I agree I think he put the J/K in the wrong spot.

Rwest75 asks "whats this?" as he is covering his ears and stomping on ground with his right foot......

Answer: A Marine looking for a landmine :rofl: :D j/k

See us Army guys can play too.

93ramvert
05-24-2005, 02:53 PM
Rwest75 asks "whats this?" as he is covering his ears and stomping on ground with his right foot......

Answer: A Marine looking for a landmine :rofl: :D j/k

See us Army guys can play too.

What do you mean that's not the way to find land mines. Damn they were F'n with us the whole time. I wondered why my platoon was always found during war games. :dance: This was me deep in Lejuene trying to find mines :lol:

maemaimay
05-24-2005, 03:04 PM
OH gosh. im in the army too and from what i see .. being deployed ive actually had a chance to work with EVERYONE.. the air force.. marines.. cg.. the navy. everyone is a vital asset. i mean.. we're all playing a role in the butt kicking over here.. isnt that what matters? hahah. =P

Rwest75
05-24-2005, 03:13 PM
What do you mean that's not the way to find land mines. Damn they were F'n with us the whole time. I wondered why my platoon was always found during war games. :dance: This was me deep in Lejuene trying to find mines :lol:

ROFLMAO.

CODY2003
05-24-2005, 03:41 PM
seriously people do you not see the PM option? :smack:
got a question for a member, talk to the member.

:lockit: