PDA

View Full Version : Summer Plans...

ClintEastwood
05-16-2005, 11:22 PM
What do you guys plan to do with your summer?

I plan to keep working at Cabelas monday-thursday so i can get some money saved up for school and living expenses next year at Winona St. And i also plan to fit in as much fishing, swimming, and lieing on the beach as possible. Ill probly try to get to a couple Milwaukee Brewers games and head to Wisconsin Dells at least once.

02BlueStang
05-16-2005, 11:47 PM
fishing....camping...hunting a little maybe...Def wax the stang with a couple coats of Zaino and hit up the local meet spots and shows...Work of course and spending as much time in the sun and with friends just enjoying the time off from school....

I'm also going to begin my hunt for my black 03/04 Cobra Convertible and begin talking to my body and performance guys about building me a Saleen Speedster Clone :beerchug:

viciousxstang
05-17-2005, 12:13 AM
i plan to spend much of my time in the gym, and at the beach soaking up the rays. I'm also going to California for about a week in June. My cousin Gina is getting married.

But all in all i just want to relax for 3 months until school starts.

SDRMustang1
05-17-2005, 01:22 AM
Still got the part time job through the summer, gonna paint my parents house (money for my dual exhaust), definately hittin the beach and makin up for lost time spent at school!!!

AJ SnkNV
05-17-2005, 07:18 AM
Work, work and more work.

CallawayGT
05-17-2005, 07:26 AM
Keep modding until I get kicked out of the track,add roll bar, return.
Golf ride motorcycle and anything else out in the sun.

oh yeah, I guess I better do a little work too.

MdniteMustang00
05-17-2005, 07:47 AM
Well....i HOPE to cut hours at my second job...but I really wanna buy more mods SO...that probably wont happen. As long as I get some weekends off to go to the beach and go to the driving range with jason or to hit up the track and car shows...ill be perfectly fine.

93ramvert
05-17-2005, 09:09 AM
Well hell, I'm gonna do what I normally do. F'n work. There's no summer break once you get outta college unless your a teacher, and the way the government is F'n that up who would want to do that. Anyway work 5 days a week all summer. Cobra94 and I will certainly meet up for causing trouble around the town, we have an MDA benefit for my niece who has MD. We can't golf to save our asses but we have a blast drinking and screwing around, I almost broke his ribs on the 17th hole last year. I never knew golf could be so dangerous. He also does an annual calm bake. which is normally a hoot. Get drunk set huge fires, "Explosions" even that rock the house, Ambulances, Police and namkedness. I can't wait.

BossHoss
05-17-2005, 09:25 AM
Well....First off..work at my job,work on the stang,work on the truck,
work on the garage,work on the house,work on the yard,and in between..
my son's soccer game,my wife,fishing,softball,carshows,swap meets,
biking,camping,backyard bbq's.etc,etc....

....and we all wonder where the time goes :lol:

MachGT
05-17-2005, 09:29 AM
Work, golf, clean car, golf, clean car, race a bit, and golf some more...

Oh yeah, pay off the supercharger! (I bought my last mods for a while at WFC)

93ramvert
05-17-2005, 09:31 AM
Well....First off..work at my job,work on the stang,work on the truck,
work on the garage,work on the house,work on the yard,and in between..
my son's soccer game,my wife,fishing,softball,carshows,swap meets,
biking,camping,backyard bbq's.etc,etc....

....and we all wonder where the time goes :lol:

You sound busy, I forgot to mention soccer, I coach two teams and I'll be playing myself for the first time since like my Junior year in High School. Even then I didn't play, I made the Varisty team at try-outs but had to run too many laps cuz I'd swear when I missed a goal, so I'd get two laps for swearing and two laps for missing a goal. Shit the first practice I was at like 24 laps. I did 6 and quit. F that. I can't stop swearing. :lol:

BossHoss
05-17-2005, 09:49 AM
Yeah...but it's a good busy....

For me,I think its my last year playing softball(22 years)That would
free up a couple days a week at least...Of course..I've been telling
my wife I was going to retire from it...that was 4 years ago....

as for swearing...I don't do much...but I did the other night when I
was workin on the stang...The neighbor even heard me :lol: ...good thing
my wife and son weren't home.

93ramvert
05-17-2005, 10:07 AM
Yeah...but it's a good busy....

For me,I think its my last year playing softball(22 years)That would
free up a couple days a week at least...Of course..I've been telling
my wife I was going to retire from it...that was 4 years ago....

as for swearing...I don't do much...but I did the other night when I
was workin on the stang...The neighbor even heard me :lol: ...good thing
my wife and son weren't home.

I played last night with my U12 girls team against U14 Girls team and their coach. God they were good. not to mention they ran all over me. I kept up for about 3/4 of the game, then had to slow down by the end I was going again. I thought I did pretty good for a 31 year old keeping up with the young teeny boppers. Now if I just had the foot skills they did. That's what the sumer's for.

BossHoss
05-17-2005, 10:36 AM
I played last night with my U12 girls team against U14 Girls team and their coach. God they were good. not to mention they ran all over me. I kept up for about 3/4 of the game, then had to slow down by the end I was going again. I thought I did pretty good for a 31 year old keeping up with the young teeny boppers. Now if I just had the foot skills they did. That's what the sumer's for.

Heck yeah...My son's soccer team has a kids vs. parents at the end
of the year..looking forward to that :looney: ....it's fun though...

It's funny playing ball with these young guys half my age and listening to them saying how this hurts and that's sore...I tell them to wait until they
get to be my age.....they usually shut up after that :lol:

"I still can play with the best of them,it just takes me longer to recover."

J
05-17-2005, 11:08 AM
Job of course...

Looking to finish off the Cervinis kit.. Got alot of house work to do... I wanna clean the garage out so i can park the baby in it for the first time :)

and attend as many shows as possible.... while saving up for Woodward Dream Cruise 05 :) oh.. and as always... coding gotstang.

BossHoss
05-17-2005, 11:12 AM
Job of course...

.... while saving up for Woodward Dream Cruise 05 :)

That's one thing I would like to do this year also..it would be cool
to get a gotstang get together there....I'll just have to see how the
summer plays out.

J
05-17-2005, 11:13 AM
That's one thing I would like to do this year also..it would be cool
to get a gotstang get together there....I'll just have to see how the
summer plays out.

I think ill go kiss all of the YMRs... especially Ryan... haaaaaaaaaaaaa

93ramvert
05-17-2005, 11:17 AM
[QUOTE=J]
I wanna clean the garage out so i can park the baby in it for the first time :)

geez J your gonna put the baby in the garage, I don't think Jess is gonna be to happy about that. :lol: You could get rid of a Mantown room and put the baby up in there.

maemaimay
05-17-2005, 04:27 PM
summer! yay!~ i'll be in san diego in august! i'll be 21 babyyyyyyy.. you know what that means! beaches.. partys.. clubs.. you name it..

and then..

its back to afghanistan... grrrr. hah.

MachGT
05-17-2005, 04:44 PM
Oh yeah, there's the "Cruise to the woods" Uhm, maybe a FFW event later in the year. I doubt I'll go to Cordova since it is comming up so soon, if so I'll just drive out there for a day.