PDA

View Full Version : Finished Engine Accessory Painting

93ramvert
05-14-2005, 08:41 PM
O.K. got finished with painting the Engine drive accessories today. Also painted the exposed part of the Engine Block. The Ceramic Block is Gloss black and the accessories are Ford True Blue (Car Color). Check out the Alternator, I painted the Alternator fan Pearl White. Please let me know what you think. I'll get some more pics of the engine when I get it back together tomorrow.

My Cobra
05-14-2005, 09:10 PM
lookin good so far lets see some more pics. i wanna see that blue

tweety
05-15-2005, 07:10 AM
Looks good :thumpupn: . Hurry up with the other pics will ya :nya:

blown93feature
05-15-2005, 07:46 AM
What are those pics of? That dosen't match my engine bay :thumpupn:Looks good though!

I didn't here back from dan as to wether or not you guys would be around this weekend so I didn't make the trek down to see you two grumpy old men :nya: Tommy, check your pm's!

93ramvert
05-16-2005, 08:05 AM
Hey Joey you need to contact me first. Let this be your first lesson. Like I said the first I heard of it was yesterday around 4:30. Dan's right tho we were busy, I coached two soccer games and had to do two team photos on Saturday. Dan, well Dan was up until like 2 or 3 in the morning Friday into Saturday, Him, his wife, Me and my wife got together Friday night and well needless to say things got very wet. It was a guy's vs. the girls water war, well we used water they sometimes used vinegar. So by the end of the night Dan smelled like Summer's Eve. We were using trash cans full of water and this was inside the house. Yes we know 31 going on 10. That's us. Dan's carpets look pretty clean tho. Joe I'll Pm you with my phone number so we don't have to play the internet game.

93ramvert
05-16-2005, 08:05 AM
Anyway on the rest of the pics, they should be up tonight.

My Cobra
05-16-2005, 03:26 PM
Where are the pics???!?!?! lol

blown93feature
05-16-2005, 05:40 PM
Hey Joey you need to contact me first. Let this be your first lesson. Like I said the first I heard of it was yesterday around 4:30. Dan's right tho we were busy, I coached two soccer games and had to do two team photos on Saturday. Dan, well Dan was up until like 2 or 3 in the morning Friday into Saturday, Him, his wife, Me and my wife got together Friday night and well needless to say things got very wet. It was a guy's vs. the girls water war, well we used water they sometimes used vinegar. So by the end of the night Dan smelled like Summer's Eve. We were using trash cans full of water and this was inside the house. Yes we know 31 going on 10. That's us. Dan's carpets look pretty clean tho. Joe I'll Pm you with my phone number so we don't have to play the internet game.
That's cool! So should I be addressing dan as eve????????

I believe the alternator looks cool, how about the cooling fins in chrome?Just a suggestion! :thumpupn: Unless the rest of the engine has the same paint scheme but we can't tell "because there aren't any other picccssss"

Cobra94
05-16-2005, 07:30 PM
That's cool! So should I be addressing dan as eve????????

hey hey hey, i saw that!

93ramvert
05-16-2005, 08:55 PM
Here are the finished product. The Alternator fins are pearl white, the cooling fan is also Pearl white. I did, the exposed engine block gloss black. I was goignt to originally go with the polished look, but, I do not have a garage and the aluminum oxidizies in the cold winter air. So I wanted it dressed up, why not car color.

Let me know what you all think

Topless03GT
05-17-2005, 01:03 AM
Looks really good.

blown93feature
05-17-2005, 03:59 AM
hey hey hey, i saw that!

Good eye dan!!!

blown93feature
05-17-2005, 04:02 AM
Looks great tommy :thumpupn:

tweety