PDA

View Full Version : 'Northeast Guys' Mustangs Unlimited Spring Round-up

93ramvert
05-09-2005, 10:11 AM
Hey everyone in the Northeast Region, the Mustangs Unlimited Spring Round-up is Sunday June 12th in Manchester CT. at Mustangs Unlimted. This would be a perfect date for a bunch of us Gotstangers to get together and meet eachother in person. If you haven't been the place starts to fill up early and it isn't a really big area, so get there early. Both Cobra94 and I will be there for sure. We hope to see mopre of you there. :gso:

Cobra94
05-09-2005, 10:25 AM
we can set up a meet time/place and all go as a group. got to get there early tho, the line backs up out to the street for a good hour. bring your GOTSTANG flyers. I got mine ready, J mailed some to me with my stickers. I'll be plastering windshields.

93ramvert
05-09-2005, 10:30 AM
we can set up a meet time/place and all go as a group. got to get there early tho, the line backs up out to the street for a good hour. bring your GOTSTANG flyers. I got mine ready, J mailed some to me with my stickers. I'll be plastering windshields.

That would be cool, Get some video of the "Northeast Gotstang Chapter" pileing in to the Mustangs Unlimited Parking lot.

Cobra94
05-09-2005, 10:30 AM
shit yeah

93ramvert
05-09-2005, 10:35 AM
Hey Dan we can be like all those old geezers from the Mustang club who can't walk anymore, and the Gotstangers can be doin all the hootin and hollaring. we can laugh at ourselves instead of them.

J
05-09-2005, 10:37 AM
http://www.gotstang.com/gs_images/invitational_flyer.jpg

93ramvert
05-09-2005, 10:39 AM

Everytime I try to print one of those it only comes out on half a sheet, I'v gone to making my own. It still works.

Cobra94
05-09-2005, 10:50 AM
j, i was thinking it would be cool to have like a buisness card size GOTSTANG invitational as well. U get those designed, ill print them off too on some thick paper.

Cobra94
05-09-2005, 10:51 AM
Hey Dan we can be like all those old geezers from the Mustang club who can't walk anymore, and the Gotstangers can be doin all the hootin and hollaring. we can laugh at ourselves instead of them.
and that would be different from anytime when????

93ramvert
05-09-2005, 11:01 AM
and that would be different from anytime when????

Well normally it's us making fun of them, and saying to eachother if I ever get like that F'n shoot me, just kill me. We may be on the other side of that.

His Four wheel drive doesn't work!!!!!! :rofl:
And this one keep cold food cold for $600, WOOOOOW this one has an Egg area. :rofl:

Cobra94
05-09-2005, 11:26 AM
His Four wheel drive doesn't work!!!!!! :rofl:
And this one keeps cold food cold for $600, WOOOOOW this one has an Egg area. :rofl:---inside jokes---- that was too fuuny! i think both of those ppl thought we were nuts!

wow we got off track there, HEY you New Englang Members, lets get together!

blown93feature
05-09-2005, 07:03 PM
I don't know if I can make this one boys. I will however be going to carlisle and there will surely be a ton of us there, so I need to get some flyers and stickers from J for this event.

My Cobra
05-10-2005, 12:41 AM
j, i was thinking it would be cool to have like a buisness card size GOTSTANG invitational as well. U get those designed, ill print them off too on some thick paper.

I have printed that flyer thing and given it out. the cards woudl not be a bad idea. that way we can get them printed out and what not. maybe cody can make some cool ones up with some of our cars on it (Hint)

nufc1
05-10-2005, 06:32 AM
ok noe let me know where the hell is CT ? FROM MASS i will let you know for def soon ,but i would love it !mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm am i to old for you 2 my cobra / 93 , am going on 50 lol. but i will try to keep up with you if i bring my hearing aid and zimmer frame ( it's a gt) or maybe you could drag me round on a rope lmfao.

i need more info but i will be there

Cobra94
05-10-2005, 09:37 AM
ok noe let me know where the hell is CT ? FROM MASS i will let you know for def soon ,but i would love it !mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm am i to old for you 2 my cobra / 93 , am going on 50 lol. but i will try to keep up with you if i bring my hearing aid and zimmer frame ( it's a gt) or maybe you could drag me round on a rope lmfao.

i need more info but i will be therejust ignore him about the age thing. heres the Address. Show is June 12 in the AM.
Manchester , Connecticut 185 Adams ST

From Interstate 84 Eastbound, take exit 62. At traffic light at the end of the exit ramp, turn right onto Buckland Street. Buckland Street becomes Adams Street. Mustangs Unlimited is on the left at 185 Adams Street (about 1 mile from the exit).

From Interstate 84 Westbound, take exit 62. At end of the exit ramp, turn right onto Pleasant Valley Road. At the traffic light, turn right onto Buckland Street. Buckland Street becomes Adams Street. Mustangs Unlimited is on the left at 185 Adams Street (about 1 mile from the exit).

From Interstate 291 Southbound, take exit 5 Tolland Turnpike. At end of the exit ramp, turn left onto Tolland Turnpike. At the fourth traffic light turn right onto Adams Street. Mustangs Unlimited is on the left at 185 Adams Street (1 1/2 miles from the exit).

http://www.mustangunlimited.com/images/mapmuct.gif (http://www.mustangunlimited.com/images/manchester.gif)
click to see BIGGER. i know u old ppl cant see so well. LOL jk

93ramvert
05-10-2005, 09:38 AM

i need more info but i will be there

:rofl: Shit no, I don't think anyone is to old for us, Just make sure you bring your damn polident we don't need your damn teeth fallin out. Hell Dan's 31 going on 100 and I'm 31 going on needing a colustmy bag. Just kidding, I don't need one. I'm fine I just got gas :fart: . HEHEHEHE. Cobra94 will back me on that. (See Dan, I'm a Dick to me too :nutkick:)

Well let's see, CT is below MA. We can meet up in MA somewhere. We're right outside of Worcester, We pick up RT20, than 84 into Manchester. Where abouts are you nufc1? Can your little rascal keep up, Mines got 16" rims and a blower, The blower to fan out the fumes. :rofl:

Joey You need to make it, What kinda get together would this be without you there. And what about onebad?

93ramvert
05-10-2005, 09:41 AM
just ignore him about the age thing. heres the Address. Show is June 12 in the AM.
Manchester , Connecticut 185 Adams ST

From Interstate 84 Eastbound, take exit 62. At traffic light at the end of the exit ramp, turn right onto Buckland Street. Buckland Street becomes Adams Street. Mustangs Unlimited is on the left at 185 Adams Street (about 1 mile from the exit).

From Interstate 84 Westbound, take exit 62. At end of the exit ramp, turn right onto Pleasant Valley Road. At the traffic light, turn right onto Buckland Street. Buckland Street becomes Adams Street. Mustangs Unlimited is on the left at 185 Adams Street (about 1 mile from the exit).

From Interstate 291 Southbound, take exit 5 Tolland Turnpike. At end of the exit ramp, turn left onto Tolland Turnpike. At the fourth traffic light turn right onto Adams Street. Mustangs Unlimited is on the left at 185 Adams Street (1 1/2 miles from the exit).

http://www.mustangunlimited.com/images/mapmuct.gif (http://www.mustangunlimited.com/images/manchester.gif)
click to see BIGGER. i know u old ppl cant see so well. LOL jk

Up yours :rofl: Your the one that's usually saying it, not me. You don't want to live past 75 cuz some bertha's gonna have to wipe your crack. I'm gonna laugh my ass off at you to, cuz you know we're gonna be side by side in the rest home.

J
05-10-2005, 09:44 AM
I'm gonna laugh my ass off at you to, cuz you know we're gonna be side by side in the rest home.

Wheel chair races? lol

Cobra94
05-10-2005, 09:44 AM
...... that way we can get them printed out and what not. maybe cody can make some cool ones up with some of our cars on it (Hint)i agree.

Cobra94
05-10-2005, 09:46 AM
Up yours :rofl: Your the one that's usually saying it, not me. You don't want to live past 75 cuz some bertha's gonna have to wipe your crack. I'm gonna laugh my ass off at you to, cuz you know we're gonna be side by side in the rest home.
hahah u let my secret out.

Cobra94
05-10-2005, 09:47 AM
Wheel chair races? lol
oh hell ya!!!!!, ever see the movie grumpy old men? that will be us

93ramvert
05-10-2005, 09:55 AM
hahah u let my secret out.

I won't tell Anyone, no one well ever know about the post I made like two posts back O.K. it's between you and me.

Cobra94
05-10-2005, 10:00 AM
I won't tell Anyone, no one well ever know about the post I made like two posts back O.K. it's between you and me.
wow thats great man, thanks. your new SIG quote kills me!

93ramvert
05-10-2005, 10:11 AM
wow thats great man, thanks. your new SIG quote kills me!

I figured you'd appreciate both. :naughty:

Where the Hell are the NorthEast guys. There's only like three of us so far!!!!!!! WTF

Cobra94
05-10-2005, 10:13 AM
I figured you'd appreciate both. :naughty:

Where the Hell are the NorthEast guys. There's only like three of us so far!!!!!!! WTF
maybe if i say im not going.....

04Saleen
05-10-2005, 10:48 AM
I'll check the old calendar and talk with my scheduling coordinator(aka...WIFE). If it's free, I am there. Just let me know what time we want to meet and where........ :gso:

93ramvert
05-10-2005, 11:13 AM
maybe if i say im not going.....

:lol: No I don't think so. You are our king :j: Maybe the Northeast is falling apart :goodbye: . Or maybe the rain has just gotten some of us down. I'm going dammit, and you, and nufc1, and 04saleen, and maybe onebad, and hopefully Joey, Stormin should be going. Hell we should have a s load

What about you guys in northeastern New York. Anyone? Anyone? Anyone?
Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Cobra94
05-10-2005, 11:50 AM
where is a good spot to meet up?

1269owner
05-10-2005, 12:55 PM
You have me here and I'll be there. I'll get Vonstrom in on this also! It's only 20 min from my home.

Babiblues75
05-10-2005, 01:48 PM
:hmmm:
That's not to far from me so if I can survive Carlisle count me in if "Girls" are allowed :lol:

93ramvert
05-10-2005, 01:56 PM
where is a good spot to meet up?

Us Massholes should at minimum, maybe meet up in Sturbridge or Oxford on Rt. 20. Then we can prob. hook up with the crazy CT drivers right off 84 or something.

93ramvert
05-10-2005, 01:57 PM
:hmmm:
That's not to far from me so if I can survive Carlisle count me in if "Girls" are allowed :lol:

You've got a Mustang right. Well that's all that it takes, well and it doesn't hurt being a GS member.

Babiblues75
05-10-2005, 02:13 PM
You've got a Mustang right. Well that's all that it takes, well and it doesn't hurt being a GS member.

Yep to both so count me in :beerchug:

Fastest302
05-10-2005, 08:42 PM
i might be up there also hope to see u guys there

Cobra94
05-10-2005, 09:11 PM
i might be up there also hope to see u guys there
cool we'll be looking for you.

Cobra94
05-11-2005, 08:50 AM
post bump need more new england users to see this.

J
05-11-2005, 09:11 AM
New England has a football team?

Cobra94
05-11-2005, 10:26 AM
New England has a football team?yeah i think so. something about a dynasty...... :devil:

93ramvert
05-11-2005, 03:41 PM
yeah i think so. something about a dynasty...... :devil:

Patriots Rock, and we have a Baseball Team. Oh yeah both are world champs

93ramvert
05-20-2005, 08:47 AM
Post bump, Again where the hell are all the northeast guys