PDA

View Full Version : Sex Therapist

93ramvert
05-06-2005, 03:42 PM
Sorry this is long but funny. Pay attention

Mr. and Mrs. Brown were having some sexual relation issues so they went to a sex therapist that they heard could cure any problem. The first thing the therapist says is “You tell me your issues and I will decide if I can help you or not, and I will only charge you if I can” So the couple tells him their problems, and he says yes I can help, this is what you need to do, “Go to the grocery store, and get some grapes and a box of Donuts, Both of you sit on the floor naked with you legs spread out.” He tells Mr Brown to roll the grapes across the floor until he can get one into his wives love hole, when he gets it in he’s to go over and eat the grape out without using his hands. The therapist then tells Mrs. Brown to take the donuts and toss them across until she get one to land over her Husbands love pole, and when she does she is to crawl over and eat the donut without using her hands. Well they do this and their sex life is Booming every night, it’s better than ever. So they’re telling their friends about how this therapist helped them and the friends wanted to try it, so Mr. and Mrs. Green go to the therapist and he explains that he will only take there money if he can help them. He listens to their problem and the therapist says “I’m sorry but I cannot help you”. Mr. and Mrs. Green beg and plead for help, so the therapist gives in and says o.k. Mr. Green you go to the store and get an apple and Mrs. Green you get a box of cheerios.

IggyBiggy
05-06-2005, 05:58 PM
harsh man, really harsh

tweety
05-06-2005, 07:30 PM
OMG LMAO :rofl:

Rwest75
05-06-2005, 10:08 PM
:rofl: Thats so wrong. Funny as hell but still wrong.

Ryan

nufc1
05-07-2005, 11:16 PM
i know the feeling lmao kidding of course